Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] Empty
PostSubject: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 2:13

It was a cold night in Riverclan territory, Starclan was glittering brightly in the sky. Everyone in camp was fast asleep, except for one particularly eccentric tom. Elkpaw was restless from being cooped up in camp all day doing chores. He wanted to stretch his legs and go for a through the territory. He got out of his nest and slowly made his way out of the apprentice den and towards the Riverclan camp entrance. His mother Mapledrop was sitting out for night guard. As Elkpaw walked she nodded in understanding for Elkpaw had always been quite restless and it was not uncommon for him to go for long trips in the territory.

Once he was a few tail lengths away from the entrance he decided to head towards the Thunderclan border. No one had been there in a while and he quite enjoyed that part of the territory. He followed the river, letting its repetitive sound put him into a relaxing state of mind. Once he was at the border, he smelled something. It was fresh and smelled of cat, but it was the middle of the night. He decided to investigate, being the innocently curious tom he was.

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 2:45

Cobraeyes was out in the the territory. She couldn't sleep and she had decided on a walk. She had stopped breifly at the border of her clan,Thunderclan, and another clan at the river. She looked around quietly before she heard someone coming from the other side of the border and tensed but she forced herself to relax.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 3:04

Elkpaw walked only a few tail-lengths from the border before he could see a shape in the near distance. He hid in the bushes and saw her. A sleek and slender She-cat with pale tan fur. This fur was covered in spots so that she looked as if she came directly from Leopardclan. He stepped forward, and was going to ask what she was doing out so late, but he slipped and fell on his paws, causing the bush to to shake and make a loud noise.

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 3:10

Cobraeyes blinked seeing or rather hearing the loud noise.Shw padded closer to the border who is there? "She called her golden yellow eyes narrowed some.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 3:31

Elkpaw stood still, for he knew he was on enemy territory, though it didn't feel that intimidating. Maybe she didn't notice!! he thought urgently. He stood completely still until she was close enough to see him.

"Hi.." he said quite awkwardly as he tried to get back onto his feet.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 3:41

Cobraeyes looked at him her eyes unnarrowed slowly before she said " hello may I ask why you are on Thunderclan territory "she said looking at him. She flicked her tail quietly

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 3:44

"Um, well I was out for a walk along the border, couldn't sleep y'a know. Then I scented someone, but I figured I was the only one awake. And being me, I decided to check it out." he said honestly. "Now its my turn for a question. Why are you out here?"

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 3:49

Cobraeyes listened for a moment before she mewed" I couldn’t sleep so I thought I'd go for a walk " She mewed simply and looked at the apprentice.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 3:55

There was a long lasting awkward silence between the two that seemed like it lasted for seasons. Finally Elkpaw Spoke. "Welp, I should probably leave before I do anymore stupid things that will get me in major trouble." he said jokingly. He turned to leave, but before he did he said "Didn't catch your name by the way?". She gave him this weird feeling that he had never had before. It caused him to want to stay and know more about this fine warrior. But he knew he should leave or she might rip him to shreds and tell her leader about the incident.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 4:00

Cobraeyes watched him for a moment before she mewed " my name's Cobraeyes....what's your name " She asked sitting down. She wrapped her tail around her paws quietly watching him. She was getting a weird feeling from him she couldn't understand at first but she kind of didn't want him to leave just yet.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 4:12

Elkpaw noticed, turned back around, and sat down neatly. "My names Elkpaw. The best apprentice Skyclan has ever seen!" he said in a low fake voice, jokingly. After a few seconds he admitted "Well... I'm not the best apprentice, but I'd like to think that I am". After a few more moments of silence and embarrassment he asked "Are you going to tell your leader about this? Cause I really don't want to ruin my chances at becoming a warrior..." He knew that asking seemed like a immature question. Of course shes going to tell her leader! I walked right into their territory without permisson! Oh, at this rate Ill never be a warrior. he thought. "I mean, when I left camp I never intended to come here and have all this happen!" he said worriedly, letting his anxiety get the best of him once more.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 4:18

"Relax " Cobraeyes mewed gently looking at him as she took noticed his anxiety as long as it was an accedent and you try not to do it again I won't tell " She mewed smiling some.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 4:31

"Okay, thanks." he replied with relief. His whole body seemed to relax at the thought of not getting in trouble. "Well, I'm going on dawn patrol so I should probably get back and get some sleep before dawn." he said humorously. "Goodbye, and nice to meet you Cobraeyes. Maybe we can meet up again at the next gathering." he replied as he stood up and walked back towards the river.

When he arrived at the river, he took a quick dip to make sure he got rid of ever ounce of Thunderclan scent out of his fur. When he finished he looked back up towards the border. Cobraeyes was no where to be seen. He felt a deep churning disappointment at this fact. He quite enjoyed the She-Cats company and, even though they only knew each other for a moment, he considered her a friend. When he arrived at the camp it was slightly past moon-high and his fur was still soaked. His mother looked at him quizzically, probably wondering why he was completely drenched. He stormed past her and decided he would tell her a lie in the morning.

Finally when his coat was dry and he was comfortably curled up in his nest, he could finally focus his thoughts on something other than his pelt. But all he could think of was her. Cobraeyes.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 4:40

Cobraeyes watched him leave her tail flicked before she got on her paws and started to pad away. She had stayed in the territory for a bit before she went back to camp and to her nest in the warrior's den.

Ooc end here?

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:54

OOC: Yeah. Maybe we can start another one after the next gathering, when they finally figure out their feelings for each other.

PostSubject: Re: A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]   A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Restless Night Patrol [Closed except for Swanpaw]
Page 1 of 1