Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Storage is dead, we killed it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Storage is dead, we killed it Empty
PostStorage is dead, we killed it

Hello, it's your benevolent admin, Pikachu here. We're holding a party themed, Let's Read the Rules ^^

Firstly, storage is a lie. Or at least the way people have been using it is a lie. We've allowed for people to bring back cats that they're tossed away from the abyss as long as they have room and haven't made a death topic for their cat. That's fine with approval from Staff, but we do have the right to refuse depending on what you plan to do with them. But it happens, you lose the muse so you toss 'em. But one day, you really crave that mineral RPing said kitty again, so you can bring them back. But naturally, you bring them back as they were gone but now they're here. You can't RP it like they were there all along, that wouldn't make sense considering well, they weren't really there.

Now the issue is that people have been exploiting this little leeway to make kits, give them a birth topic, and then put them in storage for use later. Like putting your pokemon away in the PC 'cause you don't want it now, and then swapping them with a main party member later. That's a no no.

The difference between the two simple. One is, I have full intention of dropping this character forever and they're pretty much assumed to be dead, but I've decided to bring 'em back eons later ( again, this requires Staff Approval). And, you clearly have made room for that cat, you're definitely only RPing 5 cats at any given time. The other is, I want more than 5 cats, but I know you can only have 5 so I'm putting the others away so I can use later and swap around if I want/I can't choose so I'm having all of them. Thus, technically, you have 6-8 cats in the clans, all of which are assumed to be living and leading their kitty lives with other clan members considering you're swapping them out etc.

The second person is essentially exploiting a loophole in the character limit rule. We don't allow outright loopholing like that on WCC, that's literally one of the rules.

So basically, no one will be allowed to bring back kits or hold them for any period of time unless it's for overlap. And by overlap, we mean, you're 100% going to kill a character to make room, but just waiting to make their death topic.

Please just obey the rules, if not, we will have to crack down and make a blanket ban against bring back any cats whatsoever. The rules are there for a reason, and tbh, we've been lenient with punishments. Considering we just made this PSA, if we continue to see this loophole being exploited, bans will be issued.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Storage is dead, we killed it :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Storage is dead, we killed it
Post Tue 19 Jan 2016 - 15:42 by Guest
There is now a form you can fill out to bring back your cat ;) You can find it here.
Shadow
Post Tue 6 Jun 2017 - 11:07 by Shadow
Ayyyyyy you guys! Bringing this back from its year-long grave as a very important reminder to those who are wanting to bring all these cats back 8D

Basically, if you want to bring back a missing cat, you cannot make another cat go missing. They gotta be dead or permanently gone somehow. None of this cat-swapping 'missing' limbo.
Post  by Sponsored content

Storage is dead, we killed it

Page 1 of 1