Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 20:57

Mistfeather lept onto the willow branch for the first time in quite a while. She had performed her first litter's apprentice ceremony a long time ago, but now it was time for the next batch of apprentices. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!"

Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 21:01

Heronkit ran over as fast as lightning, bouncing on her paws. She ran to the front and say, eyes gleaming with excitement.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 21:02

Firepaw sat down and watched Heronkit bolt towards the meeting. Firepaw realized it was the kits becoming apprentices. Firepaw smiled joyfully.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Dec 2015 - 21:08

Vixenkit gave chase after her sister, Heronkit, nudging her playfully aside before joining her underneath the willow branch. Her mother was going to hold her ceremony, she was so excited her tail was fluffed up and stuck high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 17:53

Fogkit snapped at where she thought her sister's tails would be, chasing after them with her little mouth open in hopes of catching something. It wasn't just play, she wanted to know where she was supposed to be going. She caught the scent of her father passing by. 'If we're all together, that means something important is about to happen!' the blind she-kit thought, bumping into Vixenkit before sitting down beside her.

Ashcloud, yet again, sat below the willow, waiting for his kits to be apprenticed. The death of Aspenberry, his former apprentice and son, saddened him still, even though the other tom had disliked him heavily. But now a new glimmer of joy was in his eye as he watched the new batch of kittens eagerly wait for their ceremony.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 20:30

Halfpaw looked out of the apprentices' den. More apprentices for RiverClan? How did they have enough warriors? Maybe her brother would get an apprentice!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 21:26

ooc: sorry guys, I was waiting for Chime but I guess they ain't coming

ic: Mistfeather smiled at her kits and drew in a deep breath. "Please step forward."

"You have all reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Fogpaw, Vixenpaw and Heronpaw. Your mentors will be Fallenblaze, Ashcloud, Whitefoot, respectively. I trust that they will pass on all of their knowledge," the deputy purred and jumped down from the branch. She nuzzled each one of the kits and joined the cheering.

ooc2: edited cause mentors

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Saltee on Tue 29 Dec 2015 - 21:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 29 Dec 2015 - 21:36

Heronkit stepped forward, paws filled with excitement. She held back a squeal at her new name.

Heronpaw.

Heronpaw, excited at her new name, thanked her mother. "Thank you Mistfeather!" She nuzzled her mother back happily, and leapt down to find her mentor, Whitefoot. I'm so, so excited!

---

Fallenblaze walked over to the (she's blind, right?) apprentice, Fogpaw. "Hi! I'm Fallenblaze. I'm so excited to train with you." He said calmly, a smile on his face.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 1:58

Fogkit listened, ears perked. This was odd, Fishstar was saying their- her name! The newly named she-cat's mouth twitched up into a grin that just kept growing. Fogpaw turned her head when her mentor approached her, memorizing his scent like others memorized pelts. "I can't wait!" she mewed, resisting the urge to jump for joy.

The father looked over to his kit and now apprentice, padding over whilst purring. "Be kind to your old man, alright?" Ashcloud's eyes crinkled up as he smiled, and he touched his nose to Vixenpaw's before joining the chanting.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Silent Night on Wed 30 Dec 2015 - 12:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 3:48

ooc: Actually, Night, Ashcloud is Vixen's mentor, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

It goes
Fog- Fallenblaze
Vixen - Ashcloud
Heron - Whitefoot

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 13:38

"Heronpaw, Fogpaw, Vixenpaw!" chanted Halfpaw. She felt a little envious that all three of them were so perfect to serve their Clan, but acknowledged that it was only her fault and her mother's that she was deformed.

OOC: Wow that was a long sentence LOL

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Fogkit, Vixenkit, Heronkit & Chimekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1