Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Return! (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Return! (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: The Return! (CLOSED)   The Return! (CLOSED) EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 11:04

Slushfang padded through the reeds, grass and everything else. Feather, her and berry had ventured through snow, wind, rain and a small fox to get home. She smiled as she reached twolegplace farm. "I recognize this... I... I think I'm home..." She said, heart a flutter. Feather smiled. Her wounds still stung from the small fox who had been woken from hibernation. It stung terribly. She smiled at Berry, who was behind them.

"Berry! We've made it!" Feather said excitedly. She felt happy that they'd helped another innocent soul- it felt great, really. Feather felt pride- they finally managed to save someone's life. She had found an old rogue yesterday and his companion, someone who was from Riverclan. She said her name was Fawnleap, and she was from Riverclan. She gave Feather directions, and they found their way to Slushfang's home. Feather offered to help, and supplied the old tom with some fresh mice that had been in hibernation. The tom had thanked her, but died that night. She was so happy they could help Slushfang. She was aware their journey ended here, but it was for the best.

OOC- I hope you did not mind, I needed to move the plot along. Let's say that there was a fox attack, etc. Shall we say it's been about six moons since they left?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The Return! (CLOSED)   The Return! (CLOSED) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 7:32

OOC~ *sigh* Sure.

Berry, the silent calico tom, padded at the back of the trio. Keeping alert for any predator, Asleep or not we barely made it past the fox. His rump stung as a snowflake landed on the scratches he received from the fox. He was deep in his thoughts, remembering kit hood snow days with his mother. When the she-cats began mewing rapidly, What? We better be close my paws are bleeding from the hard ground. Yet the silent tom sighed and endured quietly, his quiet strength he got from his unknown father.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return! (CLOSED)   The Return! (CLOSED) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 8:14

Slushfang was overcome with joy. "Thank you both so much!" She said. "L-look, we're almost there! It's just past here..." Feather smiled at Slushfang. Their journey was over. She turned to Berry. "We can go now." She said to Berry, a little sad.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The Return! (CLOSED)   The Return! (CLOSED) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 16:55

Berry was more than pleased they had accomplished their journey. The bright blue eyed tom surveyed the barren landscape, he could hear the rushing of a nearby stream. This is her home? Not much to look at..Perhaps it's nicer in Green time. When Slushfang said they neared her "camp", he stopped. He didn't want to go any further, Not if the cats she live with are fierce warriors. I doubt they'd welcome us. Especially with barely any prey. He sniffed again, no signs of live prey, not a lot at least. He let his tail rest on Feather's shoulder and nodded, blinking warmly at Slushfang. He cleared his throat, "We must be off, be well. Don't fall in water again, I won't save you twice." He purred and fluffed out his calico pelt, trying to distract his feelings.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return! (CLOSED)   The Return! (CLOSED) EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 19:38

Feather nodded. "Bye, Slushy." She said. The two she-cat's had given nicknames to each other, but Feather didn't seem to have a good nickname to go with it. Feather smiled weakly.

Slushfang nodded at Berry's words. "I'll try not to. Now, don't you fall in a river either!" She said, giving a laugh. Oh, what weak humor she had. She flicked her tail in 'goodbye' and left, disappearing over a hill.

OOC- I was thinking they run into the fox again and get killed?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return! (CLOSED)   The Return! (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return! (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1