Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A patrol for the weary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

A patrol for the weary Empty
PostSubject: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 17:26

Mudfoot stood in the camp clearing. "Anyone want to go on a patrol?" He meowed, but no one answered.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A patrol for the weary VHQrlk5
A patrol for the weary 1QYZaRo

A patrol for the weary Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 17:28

"I'll go with you," a voice called from the leader's den as Thrushstar padded out. He needed to get away, but he wasn't going to leave his duties behind. He still had work to do, even if he'd lost all pride in most of his clan. Catching up to Mudfoot, the leader paused as he looked around the camp one more time. "It looks like it's just you and me, Mudfoot."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 17:30

Mudfoot, surprised that the leader would want to patrol with him gave a polite nod. The two walked along the territory for a while before the tom said something. "So, uh, how is everything going as leader?" He felt weird talking to Thrushstar himself.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 17:42

Thrushstar let out a small laugh. "Stressful as always. There's a lot of work to be done while watching over the clan," he said as he padded through the territory, the mud feeling good underneath his paws. "Here's some life advice: being leader will never be easy. So think about that if you really want to become leader some day." he said, trying his best to stay composed. He couldn't show weakness. Not right now.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 18:00

Mudfoot followed the leader, thinking about what he said. "I do want to be leader." He finally replied. "I mean, I know every young cat says they want to be leader, but I actually mean it."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 19:50

Thrushstar stopped and looked at Mudfoot. The warrior was still so young. It was good to see determination within him. With a small smile and a carefree shake of his head, the leader continued on their way to... wherever they were headed. "All I have to say then is work hard and protect your clan. Impress Leopardfang. I'm sure when he's leader he will need a strong, confident deputy." Letting out a small sigh, he stopped again. Something had been weighing on his mind recently, and the more he looked at Mudfoot, the more he wanted to ask. "Mudfoot, when you were an apprentice not too long ago... You tried to tell me something when Breezestar had visited camp. Did you know about Brokenflame?" It was a curious question. Thrushstar was just looking for an answer rather than an accusation. Honestly, it was pointless to ask since the whole ordeal was over, but with the uncertainty on who he could trust, he wanted to know if there was more than one cat he could add to that list.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 19:02

Mudfoot was hoping that the leader meant him when he said a strong deputy. The tom almost stopped mid stride when Thrushstar asked him about Brokenflame, but instead tripped over a paw. Now, looking like a fool he regained his footing and sped up to walk next to the leader once more. He gave a sigh. "I didn't exactly know about her plans, but I had my suspicions. I knew she was up to something. I wanted to tell you, but I also knew Brokenflame and her lackeys would've thrown me off the gorge if I did." The tom felt somewhat ashamed.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 19:33

"I see..." he replied, pondering the thought. It was good to know what Mudfoot knew. It put the leader at ease a little. "Don't worry about it, Mudfoot. I know why you did what you did. I just... wish I knew why she did what she did. I want to know what was running through her head so I know how to fix it if that ever comes around again." Thrushstar felt weird telling all of this to a new warrior rather than his own deputy, but he felt that he could at least trust the tom a little. He seemed very sincere in his answer to the leader's question, but Thrushstar wasn't going to stop being wary.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 10:45

"Ya, I wish it were that easy to forgive her." He meowed. The tom was glad he was earning the leaders trust. It would always be good to have your leader as a "friend" in case there is a sudden time of need. "Well, while we are out, want to do some hunting?" He asked, trying to lift their spirits.

Last edited by IceStorm on Fri 1 Jan 2016 - 21:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 13:24

"Oh, yes! Might as well get some good out of this walk," Thrushstar replied, quickly trying to forget all of the memories that were flooding back about that night. He didn't need that distracting him at night like it did when he was asleep. "I pray that prey is still good now."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 21:26

Mudfoot gave a nod of agreement and picked up the pace, scenting the air for prey. Soon he picked the smell of a vole and slowly walked foward in a hunting crouch. The tom walked a fox lengtg or two until he got to a bush and spotted the vole. 1...2...3! Mudfoot sprang from behind the shrub and nimbly chased the vole. Usually it was difficult for him to run fast with his long fur which was sometimes muddy, but in leafbare he loved testing his true speed.

He may have been fast, but the vole was onto him; zig zagging in a crazy path. Mudfoot was about to run outa stamina but gave one last burst of speed. The tom trotted happily back to Thrushstar with the plump vole in his jaw. "Looks like StarClan answered your prayer." He said cheerfully dropping the prey in a hole he quickly dug.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A patrol for the weary   A patrol for the weary Empty

Back to top Go down

A patrol for the weary
Page 1 of 1