Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) Empty
PostSubject: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 22:33

Slushfang sighed, sitting at the gorge's edge. She missed Barrenpaw, her best friend and what she called mate. But, really, she didn't know why she had kits, she didn't remember much before the past moon or so. The kits were a slight surprise, but, she didn't mind Pearlkit. If anything, she enjoyed her small kitten mews and her tiny wails for milk. She was merely a week old now, barely old enough to open her eyes. She sat at the gorge and peered down. Her memories of Troutstep saving her here didn't matter, this was where Barrenpaw died. She wanted to see him again. But she knew that was only possible in her rare good dreams. She remembered everything, from Jollykit's fall into the river from Ripplepaw's gruesome demise by the paws of Rust, a terrible rogue with a thirst for blood. That memory stained her cheek forever. She remembered the joy of when her sister came back, she remembered finding out that her family hated her mother. She remembered feeling sorry for herself at some points. She remembered the dreadful arguments wit Troutstep and Whitefoot when she was a mere kitten. She remembered falling in love with Barrenpaw. She heard paw steps behind her. Oh?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:26

"I hope you don't plan to slip off the cliff again." Troutstep meowed lightly. "Then I'd have to save you. Again." He gave a small smiled and sat down. "So, what are you doing out her anyway, sister?" The irony!

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) VHQrlk5
On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) 1QYZaRo

On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:31

"Oh, hey. Just... Thinking about Barrenpaw. I'm sure he would've loved Pearlkit, huh?" She asked, her gaze misty. "You're gonna be a good uncle to Pearlkit. She has a spark in her, I can tell she'll be good." She mewed, eyes softened. She stared off the edge, watching the waters splish and splash this way and that. She didn't realize her paws slipping- it wasn't very visible.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:36

Troutstep was somewhat confused by Slushfang's tone. "Uh ya, of course. I'll be a good uncle, don't worry..." He said a bit skeptical. "Hey, I'd watch where you are putting your paws..." The tom inched closer, ready in case the depressed cat tried anything funny.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:55

"Heh." She said. "Oh, you're right, I better go. Thank you for telling me. Don't worry, I wasn't gonna go all suicidal on ya." She teased, getting up a bit and turning. But, as she was about to walk away, something crumbled. She gasped. "Troutstep! Help m-!" She yowled as she fell. She clung on to a ledge as she fell down. Deja vu flashed. "Troutstep! A-I'm too far down! I... Take care of Pearlkit!" She cried, screaming for her brother. Tears streamed down her face. The ledge crumbled and she fell down. "TROUSTEP!" She screamed as she fell down, down, down...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 17:14

OOC~ Sadness, lemme know when I'm needed to post here.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 17:33

Troutstep watched in horror as his sister fell into the gorge. "Nooo!" He screeched. He ran down to the bottom, where Barrenpaw died, but couldn't find Slushfang in the water. "Not you too." He whispered. How am I going to take care of a kit? I don't even have a mate yet. Is, is StarClan testing me? He looked to the sky, tears in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 17:36

Ooc- Post, Dew~

Ic- Slushfang screamed as she was thrown into the water. She gurgled and chocked, and hit her head on a rock. She was knocked out. Her body floated, however, the opposite way of Troustep, all the way down to the middle of twoleg place where it met with a pond.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 17:48

Berry, a few moons older and taller. Was sitting at the waters edge, dabbing his paws into the water at his reflection when he saw a soggy body float by. He looked around for Feather, No time! Gotta get it! He waded into the sludge like water and began swimming, which was surprising because he didn't know how. Bravely he swam until he reached the body, without hesitation he grabbed it and hauled it onto the bank. There he examined it and saw it was a female cat. Scared he sprang back and crouched in the nearby bushes.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 17:55

Slushfang moaned in pain and got out of the water, rubbing the back of her head. "W...what happened...?" She asked with a groan. She stumbled and fell as soon as she got up. She scented loners. Quickly, she attempted to spring to her paws, but fell down again. "W-who is there?" She demanded, rather gurgled.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:00

Berry shyly poked his black and white head out of the bush, his ears perked forward in a friendly but curious manner. He stepped out of the bush, keeping his bright blue gaze on his two ginger paws.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:06

The silver, white and grey she-cat shivered, finally containing her strength. "Where am I? Who are you?" She demanded again. She scrambled out of the water, only to notice a she-cat jump out of the bushes next to the younger tom.

"Are you okay?!" The she-cat asked. "Your soaked! Did you almost drown? How did you get here? Are you a clan cat? I remember those! My dad was, I think!" The she-cat sniffed Slushfang all over, checking for wounds and injuries. She had managed to find the bump on her head. "You've hurt your he-" she was interrupted by Slushfang. "Get me out of here!" She yowled, batting the she-cats head fast and lightly. The she-cat squeaked and ran next to her brother, Berry. Feather watched as the she-cat moaned and groaned in pain and fear.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:15

Berry hissed and stood in front of his sister protectively, he stalked towards the stranger. Narrowing his eyes and flattening his ears, he mewed in his strangely deep voice. "I save you, you no hurt us. Or I hurt you, Clear?" He stood merely a whisker from her muzzle. Glaring deep into her eyes, her soul.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:18

Slushfang stiffened at the impressively rough tom, and nodded. She breathed heavily and got up. "So... What're your names? And uh, thanks for Savin' my life there."

Feather narrowed her eyes. "Feather." She was proud her brother had become so strong, they both trained well together.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 18:25

Berry flicked his tail dismissivly, he backed away from her and walked away. I saved her and she hits my sister! Growling he lashed his tail and walked to their home, dripping wet.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)   On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF) Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Run (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM AND DEWLEAF)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: