Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jay,meet ShadowClan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Jay,meet ShadowClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 18:46

As the rogue got up and left, Thrushstar straightened up and calmed himself down. He knew he had overreacted, but what was done was done. With a more composed look, he glanced back towards Dunepaw. "Listen..." he said calmly and quietly. "I know that you were just trying to help. I was that way too. There are just so many things out there that we can't trust. Rogues and rogue groups... They're not like clan cats. They don't have rules they follow. They don't know about Starclan. They do what they want so long as it benefits them which could very well mean hurting and killing other cats without mercy. Unfortunately, I've learned that the hard way. I can't let someone into the camp if they're just going to turn on me or Shadowclan. Do you understand?" he asked sincerely. Thrushstar felt bad about what he did, but at the same time he was relieved. He wasn't getting Dunepaw in trouble, he was just trying to help him learn.
Back to top Go down

Jay,meet ShadowClan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2