Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jay,meet ShadowClan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

Jay,meet ShadowClan Empty
PostSubject: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 14:53

Dunepaw walked into the camp,sighing at the familiar scents.He wished he could curl up in his nest and sleep,or train,but he knew he had a duty to do."Thrushstar!"Yelled Dunepaw."I have brought a rouge into the camp!"Dunepaw would wait till his leader came out of explain everything.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*

Last edited by Duneclaw2 on Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 4:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 15:00

Jay stopped behind dunepaw, she looked around with her eyes wide with wonder. She didn't say anything at all.

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 16:17

"Noticing her look of astonishment,he siad"Don't be astonished.To me and my Clanmates,we live here everyday."he mewed.

ooc shortness

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 18:04

Jay's gaze flickered to dunepaw "This is much better than the twoleg place." She said, she walked forward a bit so that she could have a better look.

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 4:40

While he was waiting for his leader,he wondered what twoleg place was like."What was it like there?"he asked.

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 4:43

"Well it's hard to find shelter, there is not much food either. Some of the rouges are a little harsh to, survival there is really hard that's why I came into the forest." Said jay

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 4:47

When his leader didn't respond,Dunepaw decided that she was allowing the rouge to stay."I think your allowed to stay,I'll get some food and you can sleep anywhere that won't get in mine or mine Clanmates way."Dunepaw walked to the food pile,picked a sparrow,and gave it to the stranger."Here."he mewed."Remember, eat where you won't get in th way of my Clanmates." Then he went got a sparrow for himself,sat next to the food pile,and began eating it.

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 5:58

Jay picked up the sparrow and went to the very edge of camp. She lied down and took a bite of the sparrow. She soon finished it and rested her head on her paws. She closed her eyes but she couldn't go to go to sleep. It seemed hard to her because she wasn't in a twoleg garden hiding in a bush or lying in a dark ally. She closed her eyes once more and finally fell asleep

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 19:12

OOC: okay. sorry it took me so long to see this. I've been seriously caught up with school things. Thanksgiving break also gave me no chances to get on since I was surrounded by family constantly. Can we continue this please?

It took a little bit but Thrushstar finally came out of his den. The poor leader had been too lost in his thoughts to hear the apprentice calling him, but when it finally registered in his mind, he jumped up and padded out, looking around for Dunepaw. He quickly found the tom next to the food pile eating away on a piece of prey before a horribly familiar smell hit his nose. Shooting his head towards the edge of camp, Thrushstar saw the rogue Dunepaw brought with him fast asleep with the remains of the sparrow she had finished lying next to her. Suddenly filled with rage, Thrushstar dashed towards the rogue, stopping just a mouse-length away with claws unsheathed and hackles raised. "I'll give you two seconds to explain why you are in my camp eating my prey before I tear your fur off and use it to cushion my den," he hissed loud enough to wake up the sleeping cat. The anger that boiled inside of him was equally matched by the stare he was giving Jay. If looks could kill, this she-cat would have been dead ten times over.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 3:57

Jay woke up with a jump "I was in the forest trying to find food and shelter, Dunepaw found me and told me to follow him and led me here." Said Jay quickly. She was breathing hard waiting for thrushstar to speak

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 4:48

ooc ok

Dunepaw looked at his leader."When you weren't answearing me,I thought she should stay here till you came out and dealth with her."He mewed."I found her tired and hungry,so can't she stay a little to rest up,then leave?"

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 22:00

In a blind fury, the Shadowclan leader quickly turned onto Dunepaw with the same rage that he had just shown Jay. "You let a stranger into our camp? You led them here? Do you have bees in your brain? What if this cat is part of that rogue group that Windclan had to deal with? What if those cats were just waiting for you to bring some "helpless" cat back to us to reveal our camp location?" he snapped. After all that had gone down with Brokenflame, something had snapped in the leader's mind. How could he trust a random outsider when he could barely trust his own clan right now?

Suddenly Thrushstar stopped. In just a split second, he realized just how irrationally he was acting, however, he wasn't taking any of his words back. Taking a second to shake his head in order to clear his mind, he stopped and took a deep breath to calm himself down. There was a more logical way to deal with this. His emotions were getting in the way. Within a few moments, the rage that was crystal clear in Thrushstar's expression was gone and replaced with a stone-faced blank look. The only sign of annoyance was in the way that his tail was lashing about behind him.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 3:49

" I promise, I am not part of any rouge group. I will not hurt your clan and I will be on my was as soon as possible." Said Jay. She shuffled her paws while looking down, she felt bad for dunepaw "please don't punish dunepaw, you can punish me all you want." Said Jay

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 4:24

Dunepaw couldn't answer the rush of questions,but he was starting to get mad.She woulsn't have stayed if you responded faster!he thought,but he bit his tounge,no matter what,he knew he culdn't talk to his leader like that."She was tired."he mewed finnaly."Don't you think she would've been tired is she was ina rouge group??????"he asked.

Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan EmptySat 5 Dec 2015 - 6:49

Jay looked up at Dunepaw then back at thrushstar. I should just leave. she thought "You now what, I'll just leave. Obviously you don't want me here." Said Jay looking at thrushstar. She padded towards the entrance to camp and looked back one last time at Dunepaw then walked out of the camp

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay,meet ShadowClan   Jay,meet ShadowClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay,meet ShadowClan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum