Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Return of a Lost Warrior

Go down 
+2
Ice
Reaper King
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

The Return of a Lost Warrior Empty
PostSubject: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 19:19

Feathertail, was a lost warrior returning home. Many moons ago the daughter of the leader had vanished without a trace. She didn't exactly know where she went, but it took a long bit of traveling to get home. There were many run ins with dogs, rogues, and other unfriendly things. She couldn't even count how many Thunderpaths she had crossed. The gray tabby was thin, but she managed to eat enough to keep herself fit. All she was looking forward to was getting home.

Hope fluttered in the warriors chest when she saw the familiar rocks of the mountain that lead to the Moonstone. She had been there only once, but she welcomed the sight of them despite the hard wrong on her worn paws. She was nearly home. Despite being weak the warrior broke into a sprint, racing down, then giving out a noise of joy when the familiar feel of the moor under her paws. She was heading directly for camp, then something horrible drifted across her nose.. Dog... The warrior paused in her journey. The closer she got to the camp the stronger the smell got. So Feathertail avoided the camp. She caught wind of her fellow clan mates further in the territory.

With less eagerness, the warrior followed after the scent of her clan. She knew she smelled like a rogue at the moment, but surely some of the older warriors, and her father would recognize her? Hope once again filled her chest when she saw the group of Windclan cats sitting together in the middle of the territory. The looked damaged and wounded.. It must have been the dogs she smelled.. They must have over run the camp. Her fur bristled at the thought, but she took a moment to calm down. She was finally home. She walked closer to the group, but paused slightly. She didn't know what to do. They would notice her seeing how they were in the open, but she just didn't want to walk up, and demand to see her father. Maybe she would wait to be noticed.. Yeah she would do that.

ooc: tl;dr: She poofed for a while, but now she is back, woo.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 19:51

Icestorm was patroling with his brother and son as usual when he smelt an unfamiliar scent. He held his tail out, signaling the others to stay low and crept towards the cat, wondering who she was. After a moment of observing her, the trio jumped out of the bushes, surrounding her. They all had their pelts fluffed, and teeth bared. "Who are you? Were are you from?" The extremely tall tom asked. Cedarfur was usually the more intimidating one with his height, so he usually asked the questions. Icestorm and Smokepelt slowed to a halt, but kept their guards up. So far, if she tried to escape, she would have no luck, being surrounded.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Return of a Lost Warrior VHQrlk5
The Return of a Lost Warrior 1QYZaRo

The Return of a Lost Warrior Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 20:33

Blizzardpaw padded over. "Hello- oh who's this? She smells faintly of Windclan." The tall silver and gray Tom meowed flicking his unusually long tail back and forth a couple of times. His piercing ice blue eyes looked into the she cats. She seemed familiar, although he couldn't quite remember where he had seen her from. Hmm.. then it clicked in his head, he studied her pelt to confirm. "You don't happen to be Feathertail Snakepaw's, Swiftpaws, follows, and Thistlepaws mother are you?" He meowed glancing at Cedarfur knowing that Snakepaw and Swiftpaw were some of his old friends. Apparently Snakepaw disappeared and Swiftpaw was killed by a rouge.

OOC: ill just say Snakepaw disappeared and bring him back one day.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 8:51

"Like we need more rogues here." Eaglethorn snarled as he padded up, making no bones about having his claws out. "You've got a chance to leave, and I suggest you take it. You couldn't take me on, much less the three of us." The only WindClan he could smell was of his clanmates, and this worn-down rogue didn't much look like a clanmate of his. These rogues really needed to learn their place.
Back to top Go down
Wierdo

Wierdo

Characters : Winterpaw and Marshkit
Clan/Rank : RC and SC
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 9:04

"I agree with Blizzardpaw, she does smell like she's from WindClan. But even if she isn't, she looks tired and hungry. At least we could spare a rabbit. If not we should take her to Falconstar and let him decide what to do." Cardinalkit explained. "But then again, why would a warrior listen to a kit?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 12:37

Feathertail fluffed up when she was surrounded, but she calmed down, and her pelt smoothed out. "I am Feathertail. Your sister, Eaglethorn. Don't you recognize me?" She understood why they would be so on edge, but seriously? Out of all them he should have recognized her, but he didn't, but an apprentice did. The dark gray tabby looked around at all of her clan mates. "Where is Falconstar?" She asked. One of them had the answer. She wanted to see her father.

ooc: Only bring him back if you have the room for him. I had a character space open, and she never had a death topic, so I could bring her back.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 14:23

Cedarfur, Icestorm, and Smokepelt looked at each other. "We'll take you to WindClan, why do you want to see Falconstar so bad?" Cedarfur said, motioning his tail for them to start walking. He looked at Blizzardpaw and his son, then to Eaglethorn.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 16:10

OOC:I have room for Snakepaw

Blizzardpaw nodded and followed the warriors.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 8:16

Falconstar awaited them where they took shelter. What was interesting about the returning party was that there was a stranger in their midst, and only Eaglethorn seemed to be on edge about it. Well, he usually was anyway. When they got closer though, something seemed familiar about this cat. It was something in her eyes. Falconstar moved closer, making full eye contact with her.

"Feathertail?" He inspected her all over, barely able to believe it. His daughter had disappeared many moons ago. How was she back now? StarClan must have truly shone down on her if this was the case, and it appeared to be. There was no denying that he could recognize his daughter no matter what condition she may be in. "You've returned!"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 13:59

Feathertail followed the other back to the main group. Her excitement was starting to grow again, but she felt mostly relieved. Her clanmates seemed to be sort of alright with her. Well except for Eaglethorn. Finally she was close enough she saw her father in the distance. He seemed to be looking their way. She stayed silent when he inspected her, but when he was done so mewed, "It's so good to be home. My journey was a long one.."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 14:46

Cedarfur, Icestorm, and Smokepelt sat down. "See, I told you she wasn't a threat. No need to get your fur in a knot." The tall tom smiled. Icestorm relaxed a bit, seeing his leader knew who she was. Smokepelt stared in awe at the she cat. Wow, she's so beautiful.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 8:35

"We have much to discuss, but for now you should rest." Falconstar smiled and gently nuzzled Feathertail's shoulder. "It's so good to see you home again." After all the negative things that had happened in the recent past, it was nice to have one positive thing happen.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 11:03

"First I need to know if the clan is okay. I caught the scent of dog near the camp, so I strayed from it. I was relieved to see most of you are okay, but did we lose anyone?" The senior warrior asked. Concern was laced in her dull green eyes.

Back to top Go down
Wierdo

Wierdo

Characters : Winterpaw and Marshkit
Clan/Rank : RC and SC
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 12:29

"Well, we're OK. For now at least... The dogs chased us out of our camp. I'm thinking we need to go somewhere else, but where?" Cardinalkit explained.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015 - 6:59

Falconstar shook his head slightly. "Just some injuries, but we'll survive. We just have to worry about where we'll be recuperating until we can chase out those dogs." Easier said than done, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of a Lost Warrior   The Return of a Lost Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of a Lost Warrior
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next