Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Flame that is Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Flame that is  Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose ) Empty
PostSubject: The Flame that is Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose )   The Flame that is  Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose ) EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 19:02

Brokenflame had padded from the nursery. A day or so before she had given birth to two kits but she didn't tend to stay in the nursery a whole lot and to consider one kit was mysteriously gone really,Brokenflame knew where the she kit had went. Quietly as she padded out she watched as a cat not even from Shadowclan come padding into camp.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: The Flame that is Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose )   The Flame that is  Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose ) EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 17:08

Spottedstar padded through Shadowclan without a worry, but surprised at no patrols spotting her. Recently with deaths and Duskfall's injuries, they could only point to Shadowclan. Padding into the camp entrance, she paused, looking around and waiting for Thrushstar to appear.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Flame that is Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose )   The Flame that is  Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose ) EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 21:19

It took a few moments, but finally the scent of Thunderclan finally caught Thrushstar's nose. Oh Starclan, not again... He thought as his head shot up from where he was lying in his nest. Looking around the camp from the view that he had from his den, he jumped to his feet and darted out into the center of camp until his eyes finally locked onto Spottedstar. Surprisingly, there really wasn't anyone with her, but the Shadowclan leader couldn't help but feel dread as he stared at the Thunderclan leader. First Breezestar, now Spottedstar. How much worse could this get? Taking a second to compose himself, he stood tall and padded calmly towards the she-cat. "Greetings, Spottedstar," he said, a bit of venom in his words. He couldn't help it. At least, not this time. With Shadowclan and Thunderclan's bad history, it was hard to cover up all of the feelings he had for the clan. "How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: The Flame that is Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose )   The Flame that is  Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose ) EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 14:28

Noticing the tom finally come out, she turned towards him. "Greetings Thrushstar. I'm here on important business, two cats in my clan were killed and my deputy attacked and almost killed. All three smelled of Shadowclan, and Duskfall said so himself it was a Shadowclan cat. I would like this to be looked into for the safety of both clans." she mewed as calmly as possible. With the feud between the clans for the many moons, she didn't want to start anything between. Just her clanmates and her deputy to be justified.

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Flame that is Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose )   The Flame that is  Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose ) EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 20:26

Brokenflame overheard and flicked her broken like tail a bit almost in anger. She tried to supreme it. She felt stupid for a moment for not even covering her scent but then she didn't really think about it as she was going to meet allies just outside the Clans territory.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Flame that is Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose )   The Flame that is  Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose ) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 19:21

OOC: I am very very sorry. I hate that I haven't been able to get on ;n;

"Two cats?!" he said, taken aback by the amount of murders his clan was being accused of-- not to mention the attack on the deputy. Narrowing his eyes, he quickly looked around camp. "I can see why you are upset. I am deeply sorry for your losses, Spottedstar. We have actually been doing some investigating into a similar situation. It seems that I have a traitor in my clan." At this point, the leader was furious. How could he let something so serious slip under his nose like this? He was always watching everyone to make sure they were doing what they were supposed to... Where did he go wrong? Now, there was no doubt that whoever killed the Thunderclan cats was the same one that killed the Skyclan cat. Not only that, but it could even be more than one of his warriors. Multiple warriors who lied to him about keeping the warrior code true. Did any of them mean it? Who could he trust? "Thank you, Spottedstar for coming to speak to me about this. It means a lot that you are willing to work this out peacefully. However, I don't think it can stay peaceful any longer." Whipping around, so that he was facing the rest of his camp, he eyed everyone in the clearing. "Who did this?!" he yowled, not even bothering to call a proper meeting. "If you do not come clean now, I will find you. Maybe I can be a little merciful to the one who tells the truth. Who murdered those warriors?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Flame that is Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose )   The Flame that is  Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose ) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 19:42

Ooc it's fine

Brokenflame listened for a moment before suddenly Thrushstar spoke asking who did the murders. She flicked her tail and smirked a bit why not say it was her she didn't care though upon hearing the next few words she lashed her tail a bit and she stood silently"heh wow mercy sounds a bit far fetched for murder of what three cats. "She spoke up tail lashing a bit"h mm ok you want to know who it was it was me "She said with a casual tone as if she didn't care"they were weak and they got in my way " She said in a bit of an ambitious tone. She narrowed her eyes and lashed her tail.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Flame that is Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose )   The Flame that is  Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose ) EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 15:19

OOC: Should I still wait for Rose to post or just go ahead??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flame that is Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose )   The Flame that is  Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flame that is Broken is Dying (closed for Shadow and Rose )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: