Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy) Empty
PostSubject: THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy)   THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Icetail padded through the land of the stars, heading down all the way to her old camp. Her eyes glowed bright white, her silver fur nearly transparent, glimmering with stars. She looked around. She took a moment to examine her grandkits as they slept. They've grown so fast. Little darling apprentices. She looked at the nursery, where she had been for a long time. She saw the detail in the camp and smelled unfamiliar scents. She then saw Salmonstripe. Her muderer. She growled. Slushfang, Ripplepaw and Willowpaw did not do anything wrong- they couldn't help their terrible mother.

She then looked for Whitefoot- the cat she wanted to see. She slowly padded over to Whitefoot, in the warriors den. She smiled and ran to Starclan where she saw him. Good. "Whitefoot?" She asked. Still, her outline was barely visible, stars shining, eyes glowing bright.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy)   THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Whitefoot stopped just as he was about to snatch a fat fish out of the warm green-leaf waters, turning to the semi-familiar voice he broke out into a purr. What a lovely dream! Trilling and curling his tail he bounded up to Icetail, "Icetail! It's wonderful to see you! Have you seen Tansyfoot? Is she okay" His mew was a mixture of excitement and fear.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy)   THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:10 pm

She smiled, remembering him from times before. Oh, you'd ever know me in dreams... You seem so wonderful. I'm glad Tansyfoot chose you, you were perfect for each other... Oh, nevermind that- focus on what's at stake. She let out a purr. "She's fine. I've seen her. But... We have discovered there are dark skies ahead for you..."

The she-cat's glowing eyes pierced into him. "It is about Salmonstripe."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy)   THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:15 pm

The happiness faded almost instantly, replaced by a menacing growl. "What's she up to now? She's mentoring 2 of our litter!" He spat angrily, tail lashing.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy)   THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:23 pm

"I am quite aware, Whitefoot. But the news I'm comin' with will be a shocker." She sighed, ready to tell. "First of all, I want to get this out- don't kill her. Okay? Okay." She sighed again, this time heavier. She was about to say it, but, she closed her mouth. "You know, I've said this a dozen times... J-just. Here, darlin'." She said, her accent showing through.

With a small cascade of stars, she sent the gory demise of herself to Whitefoot. Salmonpaw jumped on top of her bloody body, screaming and yowling as her life was taken. A scream was heard, from Icetail, as she died, her heart slowing to a stop within seconds.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy)   THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:45 am

bump

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy)   THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Whitefoot was curious and a little startled, when she told him to watch he padded up and peered cautiously. Nothing could prepare him of what he was about to witness. Seeing Icetail murdered by his adopted mother was quite the shock. The ginger and white tom rocked on his paws in utter shock. He knew his adopted mom wasn't the best but to murder a cat? An innocent clannmate? Speechless he stepped back, amber eyes widened. Moments later he spoke, softly, "I must tell Fishstar that Riverclan hasĀ a murdered among them." He mewed roughly, with a sly devilish smile he added, "I won't kill her, but I can't say she will live long for her crimes." His tail flicked side to side.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy)   THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 6:39 pm

ooc- I have to ask Salmonstripe, first. About telling.

Ic- Icetail sighed. "I don't know. My death wasn't a mistake, but... I... I don't know. Just alert your family."

Ooc2- short

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy)   THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy) Empty

Back to top Go down

THE WHITE ICE (closed for me, dew, and possibly ash/tansy)
Page 1 of 1