Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) Empty
PostSubject: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:19 am

Icetail had watched her daughter die in kitting. Her one, pure, beloved daughter. Icetail remembered seeing everything. She stood behind her daughter as she died, smiling at her grandchildren. It saddened her to see such a young cat go- especially her own. She had wanted her daughter to meet her here, so she had organized it that she would. She had asked her niece to bring her over. That niece was Tidalpaw. She waited patiently by the water. She watched the fish dance. She purred at the sight of the cat. The once old and groggy she-cat with many scars wore a clean, fresh silver coat like she did in her youth. Icetail kept her scars, however.

"Tansyfoot, darling?" She asked quietly in the silence.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6723

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Tansyfoot materialized with a glow of stars into her mother's presence. While knowing that her mother had done some bad things, she had completely forgiven her, and had missed basically her only family. Cloudfang wasn't really related, and they never talked. She fell upon her mother, crying. "I missed you so much, Icetail!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:53 pm

Icetail purred louder as her daughter crashed into her. "I trust Tidalpaw has taken well care of you on your journey here," She said, a smile upon her face. "I missed you too, my darling child. Come, sit, and let me tell you something." She said, her fur staying flat like it always should.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:59 pm

Tansyfoot sat up as she realized her mother had something she wanted to share. "Yes, Icetail? What is it?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:03 pm

"Do you know Salmonstripe?" She asked with a growl. "She has... A dark secret. You're dying wish... You do not know the history behind it. I was sitting behind you, and I'm sorry I did not make my presence more clear, darling." She said, and licked her daughters forehead.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:07 pm

"You were there as I died?" Tansyfoot gasped. "I wish I'd known! I might have been more comforted. And yes, I know Salmonstripe," she added, eyes narrowing. "She's Whitefoot's foster mother, and his mentor, but he doesn't like her very much. She's also the mentor of a couple of my kits. What about her?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:17 pm

"Yes, I am aware she is mentoring them... But this... This you do not know..." The memories flashed before her eyes. The blood, the jump, the darkness before the light. She wanted to cry, the pain coming back to her. "She murdered me."

The words flooded out of her mouth, every emotion pouring out. Her eyes flashed, and she made her daughter focus on the wishing pond. It glimmered, and it gave them a brief image of Salmonstripe jumping down onto Icetail, a defeated scream from Icetail in the background. Icetail trembled but got herself back to normal a second later.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Tansyfoot gave a small shriek at the terrifying image and stumbled backwards, almost falling on her mother. "But... but why? Nothing you did was your fault! You were a fine cat, a loyal RiverClan warrior! Why would Salmonstripe do that to you?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Icetail kept quiet after her daughter spoke. The pond flashed again, showing the famous memory of when Icetail let it out at the Gathering. "I caused this, and I take the blame...." Icetail kept silent. She was turned away from her daughter now, gazing at the territory of Starclan. The wind blew perfectly, just enough to move her fur a bit. She showed Tansyfoot her own self as an apprentice, shocked and scared. "What have I done..." The words echoed through Icetail's ears. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then showed each and every cat's reactions, and then showed her Salmonstripe's.

"I'm a fool for doing that. But I can't say nothin'. I made my decision, but that darn Salmonstripe took away my chance of fixing everything. Fixing everything with you, your brother and your sister. Fixin' it with mah brother, and my ma and pa... she took away my one chance. And she killed me."

ooc- just in case you want to read it again... https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t18889-june-gathering-2015

and also, yes, she has a country accent. don't know why but i like it cx

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:44 pm

ooc- sorry for the only ooc but bump and:

Dew has asked me to tell him that Salmonstripe is evil, so if you'd like to join in I'm making the topic right now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:54 pm

OOC: Yeah, I can do that. We're continuing this though, right?....

Tansyfoot purred and leaned against her mother. "It's all right. I may have been confused for a while, but I forgave you. And I missed you." Her blood went cold. "I couldn't imagine any loyal RiverClan cat doing this...." And to think my last words were telling Whitefoot to forgive Salmonstripe! Thank StarClan I did not finish.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 6:48 am

Ooc- yes.

Ic- Icetail nuzzled her daughter. "You need to tell your kits, love."

Ooc2- short, sorry

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:01 pm

"Definitely." Tansyfoot nodded, mind still coursing with the information. "I just can't believe it..." Then an idea struck her. She needed to tell the traitor what would happen if anything happened to her kits. She knew they were descended from Icetail! "And I'll speak with Salmonstripe."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:05 pm

ooc- just clarify this with her via pm, k? I didn't ask her yet.

ic- Icetail nodded. "Very well. Protect them, my darling child." She said, and licked Tansyfoot's forehead. She faded away, a bit of stars twinkling as she left.

ooc2- I think this is okay to end here? If not I'll edit ;)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:22 pm

OOC: I just did before I saw that XD Of course I'll check! Thanks for making sure tho. And yeah, it's great place to end.

Tansyfoot watched as her mother left again. But this time, she could see her again. Now, she had some business to attend to.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)   My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY) Empty

Back to top Go down

My darling child (CLOSED FOR ASH/TANSY)
Page 1 of 1