Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sugar, Come Home Sweet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Sugar, Come Home Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Sugar, Come Home Sweet   Sugar, Come Home Sweet EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 5:32

OOC: Quick notice... This topic takes place before the illness went round again.

IC: Having a day full of fishing. Fun, enjoyable, entertaining, love able and happy. All the feelings she did feel. As the last lights of day faded, she stared into the murky black sky, gazing at one specific star. Ripplepaw's. His star once he had died. She would never, ever see him again, but she loved gazing at his star and saying, "Ripplepaw, I love you. Ripplepaw, I love you. I hope StarClan is nice. Ripplepaw, I love you. Ripplepaw, I love you..." With a single trout laying at her side, she curled up into a ball. The starry night sky was just to pretty... So nice. The breeze fluttered through her fur causing her to feel cold and shiver a bit.

When she heard rustling in the bushes she'd never guess it to be a kit. But in fact it was. She'd figured it was prey or the wind, so she jumped up at the sight of cat fur.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Characters : Marshkit, Sugarkit, Sheepkit, Chimekit,
Clan/Rank : (M): Shadowclan/Kit (S): Riverclan/Kit (ST): Thunderclan/Kit (C): Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, Come Home Sweet   Sugar, Come Home Sweet EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 5:46

The white kit came from the bush, her white fur messy, and covered in dirt, the kit didn't have time to clean it, she focused her attention in front her. She gazed at the warrior, she hadn't seen before, she stayed quiet, and close by the bushes. She spoke softly, " I'm sorry for disturbing you.". The kit laid on the ground, her paws and tail, stayed closely near her, she didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, Come Home Sweet   Sugar, Come Home Sweet EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 5:50

"Uh... Hello..?" She said stupidly.

OOC: SO SHORT NOOOOOOOOOOO

Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Clan/Rank : (M): Shadowclan/Kit (S): Riverclan/Kit (ST): Thunderclan/Kit (C): Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, Come Home Sweet   Sugar, Come Home Sweet EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 5:55

The kit wrapped her tail around her, she shivered in the cold. Her bright eye looked up at the warrior, she gave her a small confused look, before replaying "Hello." She briefly said.

OOC: Shortness is good.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, Come Home Sweet   Sugar, Come Home Sweet EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 7:05

The kit was just so cute! "Where is your mother, darling?" She asked softly, nuzzling the kitten's grime covered pelt. "Is there anyone else? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Do you feel okay?" Salmonstripe spammed out the questions, but she wanted to make sure the kitten knew she was in good paws. "I can take you home, if you'd like." she mumbled the last part, because she didn't know if the kitten would be okay with that.

Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, Come Home Sweet   Sugar, Come Home Sweet EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 7:09

"I have no mother." She said, her voice rasp and quiet. "No there is no one else here, I am a little bit hungry" she said, the questions weren't much of a bother, she liked that the warrior showed concern for her. "I wouldn't mind if you toke me with you" she replied shyly. "You seem nice, and trusting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar, Come Home Sweet   Sugar, Come Home Sweet Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugar, Come Home Sweet
Page 1 of 1