Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]

Go down 
+5
Bloom
Laurel
Reaper King
Shadow
Ebby
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 23:53

Mudpaw's mind was soon a sea of memories. All those times he saw Brokenflame sneaking out of camp, whispering conversations. It all had to add up. He took a step forward. No! You can't talk to the clan leaders! You'll get yelled at! But what if you're right? The you could save lives! The apprentice gave a small hiss and walked up to the leaders. "Uh, Thrushstar?"

ooc- Not gonna totally give Brokenflame away in case she doesn't want to be discovered yet, just giving ideas. So don't chu worry! :D

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 0:43

Brokenflame listened in on the conversation and her tail flicked quietly. Though she knew herself it was her she just thought,Why can't they just be satisfied that warrior was so weak she couldn't even chase me out of the territory,she though to herself flicking her ear quietly. Her green gaze traveled over to Mudpaw as he approached Thrushstar.

Ooc yeah don't want her found out yet.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2015 - 23:47

Breezestar gritted his teeth, taking a step back as he watched the anger unfold from the other large, leader. He was elder, and bigger than he himself was, but the gray tabby was sure he could take him in a fight if it came to that. The rest of the clan, however...

Thankfully, Thrushstar seemed to settle down again, and so he did as well; holding back a sigh of relief at his words. "I'm only going off what I know of," the tom said simply. "I only choose to talk with you because I see no benefit you have to breaking the code, and we have saved each other in certain situation several times before." Even as he said these in a matter-of-factly tone, his eyes watered slightly over the image of Stonespot's body. He'd failed her, and the clan, as a leader. He was supposed to keep them safe. "I know for a fact it was a ShadowClan cat who killed her. It was sharp on the scent trail, and on her body... They chased her down as she fled in our own territory and killed her in cold blood."

An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 0:03

The tom's eyes narrowed again as he heard Breezestar speak. How could anyone in his clan do this? He taught his clan better than that. They were supposed to rise up and learn from their mistakes made so many moons ago, and yet, history was repeating itself. Thrushstar could only thank Starclan that Breezestar was kind enough to talk it out with him unlike the other clan leaders. Hopefully this would keep things under control. Unfortunately, the Shadowclan leader was feeling terrified deep down. This was the exact opposite of what he was hoping to accomplish as leader. He wanted to show that Shadowclan wasn't like the stories that were told in other clans-- that they should be respected like anyone else. Instead, there was a traitor in their midst and he had no idea who it was. That was what scared him most.

"I see..." he muttered as his eyes shifted around camp, trying to search for any reaction out of his clan mates. "Rest assured Breezestar, I will find out who did this and make them beg for Starclan's mercy before I am through with them. I will not allow this to continue, and I am very sorry that such a terrible tragedy has fallen on Skyclan. There will be justice and your warrior will be avenged." He stopped suddenly when he heard his name from behind him. Looking back quickly, the leader spotted Mudpaw looking at him quizzically. "Yes, what is it Mudpaw?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 0:11

Mudpaw felt suddenly terrified when the clan leader looked at him. No! He is nothing to be afraid of! Stand tall Mudpaw! The apprentice thought to himself, straightening up his posture. He took a few steps foward, not wanting the whole clan watching him. He gave a respectful nod towards Breezestar. "Sir, I couldn't help over hearing your conversation, and thought about it." The handsome apprentice took a breath. "I have been noticing a few ShadowClan cats have been...acting strange lately." Mudpaw said much more quiet.

uuuggg so hard to not totally giving Brokenflame away XD it might just come out soon...D8

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 0:30

"Strange? How?" he asked, his interest piqued. Did Mudpaw know something about what was going on? It'd be a relief if he did.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 6:29

OOC: Frostwhisper is supposed to find out about Brokenflame with Mudpaw D:

IC: Frostwhisper listened intently at the conversation of the leaders and looked around. She saw Mudpaw looking antsy and she needed to know what he was thinking. She suspiciously looked at the rest of the clan, her eyes landing on Brokenflame, her sister. She seems awfully quiet about this, and a bit paranoid. The way she flicked her tail just a second ago...could she be annoyed? Did she kill that cat? Is she angry that Mudpaw might snitch on her? "Mudpaw," Frostwhisper spoke up loudly. She regretted it once she did and felt her face warm up. She was shy, and she never spoke in a large crowed. The queen cleared her throat and continued. "Haven't we all been acting strange lately? Is leafbare not upon us? Are we all not slowly starving with the lack of prey in the pile? No food in your stomach can make you paranoid or stressed. Ask the medicine cat, I'm sure that not eating enough isn't going to do good to your attitude. Maybe the cats you are talking about are just too starved to act normal." She paused to consider her next words. "I'm not saying that I don't believe that a Shadowclan cat killed someone, but we should think this through before we foolishly start blaming others. I think someone should look at the murder scene to find a clue to see who it was."

An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 Image13

An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 11:04

Dunekit was still acting like he was sleeping.He saw Frostwhisper look at his mother like.... she didn't trust his mother.What's there not to trust?he thought.Sure I'm not spending time with my mother,and she has gone out for some long periods of time.But of cousrse,I'm not a kit any more,I'm a new apprentince,and some cats need their time outside camp.Suddenly,Dunepaw felt bored just sitting there.Slowly,he got up and sat infront of the nursery,staring at the leaders.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*

Last edited by Duneclaw2 on Sat 14 Nov 2015 - 16:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 16:09

OOC: Dune, you entered the topic as a kit. Please finish it as a kit as well.

Leopardfang's eyes darted to Mudpaw. It was brave of him to step forward in such a serious moment, but if his suspicions were wrong, then it was also foolish. His gaze turned to Frostwhisper. A disapproving look at the white she-cat reminded her not to speak of such weakness in front of strangers, let alone rival leaders. "Frostwhisper is right in that we need solid proof. I find it hard to believe a clanmate of ours would do such a thing, but if it's true then we can't ignore the possibility. It is likely that one of our own may be able to better recognize the scent of the cat who left the trail, as well as identify anything left behind--fur between the claws, for instance." Leopardfang was speaking broadly now, but he was hesitant. He wasn't the cat who would give the order to react; Thrushstar was. Most of his words were suggestions, and he paused and looked at Thrushstar and Breezestar to await their response.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 13:43

Mudpaw's fur bristled as Frostwhisper and Leopardfang replied with disapproving comments. But he calmed down, not wanting to lose Thrushstar's respect. "Yes, I know what you are saying may be true, but I still say you keep an eye on some cats. It's never a bad idea to explore our options. If we don't, then we might just let the enemy get away." The tom said calmly, looking at Leopardfang and Frostwhisper, then to Thrushstar.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 14:49

Breezestar's eyes narrowed, shooting dagger's into the ShadowClan deputy's pelt. "Do you think I would bring such accusations for the fun of it?" The tom muttered, his tone hard and flat. "Someone in this camp is responsible for her murder, Stonespot's murder." He meowed, glancing back at Thrushstar. "When justice comes, I want my part in it. I want to see the look in their eyes when they confess and hear their fate." He was letting himself get too angry, he realized. The SkyClan leader let out a heavy breath, flattening the fur's on the back of his neck. "Her body has already been buried, but if you wish to see where she was killed, I'd be happy to take you there." And hopefully, the scent would still be distinguishable enough.

An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 16:10

Dunekit stared at the leaders still trying to process what had been said when he heard the name Stonespot.The name of the murdered cathe thought.Better remember it if I want to help solve this mystery when I'm older.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 1:00

OOC: sorry guys ;A;

Listening to his clan's thoughts, Thrushstar waited patiently for all of them to speak their minds. With Mudpaw saying that cats were acting strange to Frostwhisper seeming to cover the strangeness up with hunger and Leopardfang somewhat questioning Breezestar's accusations. At this point, though, Thrushstar didn't really know what to believe. He really wanted to be furious with the Skyclan leader and send him back to his territory, but there was a small speck of doubt in his heart-- a feeling that the leader was right. After all, this wouldn't be the first time this has happened and he dreaded that this wouldn't be the last. This was exactly what the tom was terrified of. Right now, he had no idea what to believe, but his thoughts were leaning towards Breezestar.

Was any of his clan even loyal to him? There were so many cats he as leader had already exiled. So many cats that disappeared and never returned. Was he doing something wrong or was it them? All of these thoughts raced through Thrushstar's head before he pushed them aside long enough to look back at the Skyclan leader. "I assure you, Stonespot will get justice. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, however. Your justice might take some time," he said. "We will most definitely start at where Stonespot was killed. It should give us some clues as to who did this if you would kindly show us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]   An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unfortunate Incident [SkC/SC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2