Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) Empty
PostSubject: I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)   I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 21:02

Minnowtail padded out of the nursery Midnightkit behind her. "Midnightkit my dear daughter, you must learn some new things. Things such as manners. When your brothers and sisters come out then we will begin. But I will tell you something before we start. You must always believe in yourself and others, no matter what, never give up hope. Hope is what keeps us alive, so does our instincts mind you. But one more thing always follow your dreams my little warrior, then you will become a Midnightdream waiting to spring on its unsuspecting prey." The silver tabby meowed sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws.

Midnightkit listened to her mother with an intense stare. Her light stormy gray eyes catching everything like a spider web catches the morning dew. "Yes mother." She meowed her eyes shining.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)   I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 21:09

"Teaching our kits some valuable lessons, I see?" Viperfang commented, joining his mate outside the nursery. The spotted tom walked over, nuzzling his mate before giving his daughter a quick lick on the top of her head. "Hello, sweetling."
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)   I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 21:12

Sagekit padded after her mother. She looked up when her father joined them. "Hi daddy!" The identical kit to Midnightkit except for the silver dots under her eyes meowed.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)   I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 21:20

Cobrakit soon followed after her two sisters and her mother. She was quiet for a moment as she sat down quietly and looked up at Viperfang,their father, she gave a small smile " hi Daddy"She responded just after Sagekit.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)   I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 7:29

"Hi, Viperfang," A sleek kit slowly stepped out of the narrow nursery entrance. The nursery reeked of milk and untidy kits, but the outside wasn't much better. The aroma was of sicknesses, sour and bitter herbs, and rubble, dirt and grime. "Hello, Minnowtail, Midnightkit, Cobrakit, Sagekit," He greeted them, his quiet voice creating a ring lingering in the foggy air. I have manners, right? He wondered to himself. "Teach me manners, too, Minnowtail!" He blurted out, suddenly realizing he had no choice but to learn to do things the right way.

OOC: So random XD

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)   I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 15:22

Pinekit walked out of the nursery and sat down. "Hi dad!" said the young tom as he sat down next to his siblings

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)   I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 16:32

"Alright alright alright! Settle down kits." Minnowtail purred. "Of course Ravenkit, I will teach you manners as well."

Midnightkit nodded and smiled at her siblings. She was feeling lively today.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)   I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 19:12

"Hello you rascals." Viperfang growled jokingly, nudging them all with his muzzle and licking their fur the wrong way playfully. No one was safe from his licks, Sagekit, Cobrakit and Pinekit, they all looked somewhat like fluffy pinecone once he was done. Though once his mate asked for them to settle down, he stopped and helped them settle their fur down properly.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)   I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 8:10

"Dad!" Sagekit complained and smoothed down her fur. She then turned to listen too her mother.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)   I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 8:32

Pinekit new led in laughter but then turned to his mom

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)   I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I have long since waited for this day, and now it has finally come(open)
Page 1 of 1