Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) Empty
PostSubject: Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)   Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 13:26

A creamy white and muddy brown apprentice aged kit padded out of the nursery quietly smiling happily. She glanced around before she started to play with a leaf she found. Though that stopped when she heard pawsteps and she blinked.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)   Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 14:24

"Hello, dear. Sorry to startle you." She said softly. She honestly didn't mean to scare the kit, it just was that she was sitting unusually close to the Freshkill pile. The hungry she-cat wrinkled her nose with hunger, and the tasty smells were only making her more hungry. 

OOC: Shortness

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)   Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 14:27

Rushkit blinked realizing she was close to the fresh kill pile and blinked. She then mewed"oh...it's fine... I'm sorry for being in the way " She mewed in a small voice before moving out of the way. Though she somewhat etched her quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)   Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 14:36

OOC: At what point is Rush going to notice skmething is weird? Like, maybe she finds out that Whitefoot and Salmonstripe are mother and son or something someway? Dunno

IC: Salmonstripe slipped away, lifting a trout off the pile. She dropped it at her paws, leaning down to gobble it up like a wild turkey. "Thank you, sweetie." She purred, taking a pause from wolfing down her prey. 

OOC2: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)   Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 14:40

Ooc well she could remember when she saw Whitefoot talking to her and she could ask her about it and she can say that she's her grandmother? I dunno

"Your welcome " She mewed smiling some. She flicked her tail smiling some " so who are you?"She asked quietly smiling some before sitting down near her quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)   Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 16:02

"Me? Oh, I'm just the old little warrior." She replied. "My name is Gr- Salmonstripe." She was about to say, 'Grandma', but that would reveal a lot about her secret identity.

OOC: Okay. I'll make a topic for the three of them possibly. Maybe she asked Whitefoot then Salmonstripe overhears or something. . .

Also shortness

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)   Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 16:08

Ooc ok sure can you message Dewleaf and see if he/she would be up for it.

Rushkit blinked for a moment she thought she was going to say grandma but she decided to ask her adopted father about it later.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)   Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 16:13

(ooc-Troutstep want to join ;3;)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) VHQrlk5
Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) 1QYZaRo

Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)   Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 16:14

Ooc sure you can join if you like

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)   Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 16:20

Troutstep saw his mother and Rushkit next to the freshkill pile. He was as hungry as a dog, but didn't want to talk to her. After a few moments of contemplating if he should go or not, Troutstep got up and padded over to the food, taking a plump fish, not meeting his mother's eyes.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) VHQrlk5
Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) 1QYZaRo

Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)   Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Salmon that Rushes (closed for me and Salmonstripe)
Page 1 of 1