Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flamestripe! My Love!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Flamestripe! My Love!  Empty
PostSubject: Flamestripe! My Love!    Flamestripe! My Love!  EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 17:39

She floated around, feeling free and gentle. Her dearest Clan had been blessed by her with brand new kits. Though one of them brutally died, she continued to sway around, gazing down on her mate. But today, everything changed. Everything. The reason?

Her beloved mate was dead.

So, instead of happily waltzing around, she lay in a corner, sobbing loudly. "Oh, Flamestripe. I loved you so much. I wanted you to live. Now you're dead. With me. These are the demolished, unwanted spirits. You left all of your family - and joined me. Why, StarClan, why!" She wailed tearfully, slightly hoping Flamestripe would hear her. She constantly repeated the same word. "Me". 

OOC: Sorry for shortness it's pretty late here...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe! My Love!    Flamestripe! My Love!  EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 4:39

Flamestripe had just been killed by a badger. That was it. He was gone. His last moments in the world were painful. What a terrible way to die. As his eyes closed for the last time, faintly hearing the sounds of his cousin's daughter Minnowtail's cries, his spirit died. But only for a second.

And then he felt the pelts of StarClan weaving around him, welcoming him to their ranks. He purred softly, but he didn't open his eyes. And then he heard his beloved mate's voice. Silkcloud. "S-Silkcloud! Y-y-you're here!" Flamestripe scrambled to his feet and opened his eyes. He looked around for the source of Silkcloud's voice.

But then stopped. The beauty of StarClan was incredible. Lush trees and grass and bushes, beautiful birds and butterflies, wonderfully graceful rivers and ponds, wondrously windy moors and fields, comfortingly shady forests and creeks, Christmas-smelling pine forests and marshes, and tall trees with easy-to-climb and safety-guaranteed branches. But he overcame the shock immediately, and called for Silkcloud again, heading toward where he thought she must be: in the shady forests, next to a creek. He thought that would be her personality.

"Silkcloud? Is that you?"

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe! My Love!    Flamestripe! My Love!  EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 5:09

Her ear flicked. Flamestripe? No way! He couldn't be able to find me so easily. She decided, unable to lift her head from her paws. "I-It's me alright," She stammered quietly. She wanted her mate to survive with their younger ones. "Are you sleeping? You'd better be." She turned her head to glare at Flamestripe, but she refused to believe he was deceased like her. "How've things been going with ThunderClan? There's been lots more kits, right? Is everyone okay? Especially Duskfall?" She begged him, her angry gaze softening. 

She was finally able to heave herself to her heavy paws. It had seemed like eons since she'd last come across him. But she didn't face him. She faced the creek, staring at her mangled reflection. He knows too little about me. He doesn't know who Duskfall is... Well, he does, but he doesn't know my secret. My evil secret. She thought sadly. 

"Come on. Let's go on a walk together. We can hang out until you wake up." Urged Silkcloud. She figured the walk would be forever, because Flamestripe wasn't going to wake up. So, she flicked her tail and briskly trotted into the forest. The only light was the pale moonlight dimly shining overhead. But the forest was especially dark - Most of it belonged to the Dark Forest Cats, but the brighter part belonged to the delightful StarClan. "Don't worry about a thing. I'll be sure to take good care of you..."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe! My Love!    Flamestripe! My Love!  EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 5:57

Flamestripe let out a little whine. Something was wrong. "Silkcloud, is something wrong..? I'm dead... We can be together here forever.. aren't you happy?" He didn't move from the creek. He didn't follow Silkcloud. Did she still love him?

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe! My Love!    Flamestripe! My Love!  EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 12:58

She immediately stopped in her tracks, frozen with fear. "StarClan! You cannot be dead! How did you die? I'm worried for you. It's a very, very sad place here. You should never be happy to join StarClan, even if your mate is there, waiting for you." She let out a wail, then turned back to Flamestripe for the first time. She blinked slowly as a way of welcoming him. "If you're going to be here forever, then, you should be given a proper welcome" she said, "and, we can do that over supper. Then you can tell me about ThunderClan. I haven't been able to watch due to the constant meetings of me and the other StarClan cats. We've been discussing about the Clans and The Dark Forest." She continued. She headed to a spot in which looked a lot like a Twoleg dinner table. Two pieces of prey lay there, as if they were waiting to be eaten.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe! My Love!    Flamestripe! My Love!  EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 13:04

Flamestripe stared at Silkcloud. "Silkcloud, you're so different... You've changed... Silkcloud... You always used to think of things positively... And now you're saying... you're saying.. But how can you say that it's not a good thing to go to StarClan? It's a wonderful afterlife! Sure, I loved my time in ThunderClan, but going to StarClan is like a relief retirement! I get to watch over my Clanmates here, preserve prophecies for them, and meet up with new friends! If you're down on Earth, you'd definitely want to stay there for as long as you can, but be happy when you reach StarClan! Be thankful, Silkcloud! What would you think if there was no StarClan? Nothing! Because even your spirit wouldn't be alive. Your body would decay in ThunderClan territory, and you would be nothing. Forgotten history." He tilted his head to her, like he always had around her. He lifted his right paw, a habit that still seemed to be with him, even in StarClan.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe! My Love!    Flamestripe! My Love!  EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 13:10

"I-I did?" Silkcloud wondered aloud, stepping back from her mate. "I suppose." Was all she could reply. She seemed pretty calm, though she felt deeply saddened because of her mate's comment. "Let's eat. I will be sure to invite you to our next meeting." She headed towards the 'table', and sat down, nudging Flamestripe's favorite prey (dunno what that is so...) to him. She lifted up a simple squirrel, pawing boredly at it. "So, tell me about what's been happening in ThunderClan recently. I'm curious." She pleaded, desperate to change the subject. 

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe! My Love!    Flamestripe! My Love!  EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 13:39

Flamestripe nodded, sensing his mate's anxiousness. "Okay, so... Hazelpaw and Maplepaw were born to Sunpelt and Cloverpool. Sunpelt disappeared from ThunderClan suddenly and never got to meet them. Maplepaw left the Clan to join SkyClan, and Hazelpaw died. Minnowpaw, Sunpelt's and Cloverpool's daughter, became a warrior, Minnowtail, and so did Goldenpaw, Goldenflame. Cloverpool mated with Blizzard while Sunpelt was gone, and then Sunpelt came back and I'm sure there's going to be a lot of drama from that. Swirlspirit died after having kits with Goldenflame and currently my mind is blank so I forget the rest." He cleared his throat and did what Cloudkit did when coming to ThunderClan in the video.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe! My Love!    Flamestripe! My Love!  EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 17:21

She yelled, "what the he** are you doing."  She let out a mew of content. "Oh, goodness. But, I must know; how did you die? I wasn't watching you." She responded, almost dryly. She let her tail flick uncontrollably.

OOC: In a rush atm sorry for shortness

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe! My Love!    Flamestripe! My Love!  EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 12:48

Flamestripe sighed sadly. "I was killed by a badger," he said shortly, not caring for how this conversation was going. Not very well, in his opinion.

ooc; lol, toy, that was kind of random with the curses and all. Sheesh, cool down a bit. ;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flamestripe! My Love!    Flamestripe! My Love!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Flamestripe! My Love!
Page 1 of 1