Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) Empty
PostSubject: When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners)   When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 20:29

A young kit walked around the alleys of the twoleg nest looking for a make shift den for the night she spotted a small mouse. She didn't know how to hunt it of course and lept class unsheathed and caught it!. She then found a nice small alley with mice and small puddles. She lapped at one and gathered some scraps of soft things and layed down on them
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners)   When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 2:51

"What are you doing, kit?" Spat a she-cat as she leaped down from a silver twoleg garbage can. Monsoon narrowed her green eyes into slits and hissed, arching her back and sliding out her sharp claws that clicked against the pavement when she walked. "I said what are you doing here! Answer me!" Though she knew this little thing wasn't a threat, the ways of Twolegplace had rubbed off onto Monsoon and she knew never to trust another rouge, no matter how small.

When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) Image13

When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners)   When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 3:47

Eclipse shrank back in fear. "I...I... I don't know!" She cried, tears ran from her eyes "I don't know where I am or where my family is!" She said.

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners)   When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 4:17

OOC: You can say Eagle kinda sorta lives with SpiritClan since he's there so much

IC: Monsoon? Monsoon? Is that Monsoon? He wondered, silently stalking the two. He continued to creep up on them, then pounced unexpectedly, and yowling. "What are you both doing here? This part of Twolegplace is dangerous!" He screamed, a furious rage burning through him, causing him to explode. He was scolding Monsoon more only because she tried to harm a harmless kit. He had many kits of his own, so to watch someone else torture a little one caused him to go bonkers.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners)   When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 13:05

Eclipse was full of fear she didn't know what to do so she scampered over to eagle just in case. "W...Where do I go?" She asked, she was afraid of the twolegs and didn't want to get hurt

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners)   When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 15:05

Monsoon opened her mouth to hiss a reply to the kit, when Eagle pounced into the scene. She hissed and swiped his face with her claw, sure to leave a scratch. "You're not my mother! Don't talk to me like that, you mouse-brained fool!" She crouched back in a defensive stance, the look on her face telling the tom cat that she was prepared to fight if it lead to that. "But, you seem to be that rat's mother by the way she cowers behind you," Monsoon mocked.

When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) Image13

When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners)   When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 16:33

Moonlight leaped in between Monsoon and his brother Eagle. "Dont touch a hair on my brothers pelt Monsoon!" The white Tom growled his silver tipped tail lashing and his silver paws stained with something thing that look suspiciously like blood. The Tom angrily fluffed his fur out to shield the kit and his beloved brother.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners)   When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 3:51

Eclipse felt a little better that she was protected, but she still was scared.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners)   When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners) Empty

Back to top Go down

When an eclipse explores (open to rouges,kittypet and loners)
Page 1 of 1