Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) Empty
PostSubject: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 19:20

"Set me free,
Leave me be,
I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am,
And I stand,
So tall,
Just the way I'm supposed to be."

Gift remembered the words her Mother told her every night. Mother called the wonderful words a "poem" and it was called "Gravity". She was a beautiful sleek, black cat that Gift looked up to in every way. Every day Mother would tell stories to Silverkit like no other. Ones filled with adventure, joy, pain, and things that Gift thought she would never experience. Until "Adoption Day".
One early morning Mother quickly woke up Gift. She seemed worried, and was oddly obsessed with the topic of going outside.

Mother recited "Gravity" over and over quietly to herself. She then smiled with some sort of sadness, and said, "Gift, I think it's time that you became Silverkit." She walked slowly over to Gift. "The ThunderClan cats are waiting for you, Gift. Go join them. Tell them your name is Silverkit, tell them you would be very useful, and become an apprentice, a warrior, and maybe even a leader. Go be the cat you want to be."

Although Gift, now Silverkit, was shocked by the words of her Mother, she acknowledged her wishes. She nodded and shared tongues with her one last time. Then, slowly and quietly she sneaked to the other side of the fence.

And there it was. The forests of The Clans.

Silverkit walked through with caution, trying to remember the directions in Mothers stories. Many "mouses" and "voles" as Mother said, were tip-toeing across the grasses. [i]I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity...[I] Suddenly she saw the "dens" and "huts", along with the "kill pile".

I'm here.
[i]Just the way I'm supposed to be. [i]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 19:35

Mothpaw watched intently with her green eyes from the bushes as a silver kit wandered into camp through the entrance. It was an odd sight, this kit had managed through find their well-hidden camp that was surrounded by thick undergrowth and tangles of bramble. The calico didn't know what to make of the kit just yet, so instead of raising the alarm, she creeped up towards the kit. Her white forepaws had their claws sheathed, but she was ready to fight should this be an ambush. Her heart raced as she approached closer, and closer, then she pounced. Pinning the kit beneath her. "Who are you, and why are you here?"

She tried to growl intimidatingly, but it came off more as a harsh whisper.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 19:49

Bluepaw padded up beside Mothpaw and stared with big blue eyes at the kit.
"Mothpaw. It's a lot," Bliepaw tried to scold, however she was too stunned.

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 20:36

Silverkit's senses alarmed her as the strange cats surrounded her. "My name is Silverkit." She said and tried to look fierce, but her tiny claws told otherwise. Silverkit tried to push the cat off of her--But she was a strong cat and wouldn't let her go anywhere.

It was clear Mother was right. ThunderClan cats were indeed strong.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 23:45

"But she's a trespasser." Mothpaw mewed quietly at Bluepaw, feeling a bit more uncertain about her actions now, but she was the older apprentice in this situation. It was her job to take charge until a warrior came, or at least, she thought it was. Or perhaps it wasn't. The calico found this whole business a little confusing, but at the end of the day, this kit just wandered into camp. Surely that wasn't okay.

"Silverkit, why are you here?" She asked, loosening her grip and leaping off the kit. But her eyes remained trained on the rogue.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 8:14

Fawnwillow heard the harsh whispers of her beloved daughter outside her den, briefly stretching she stalked out of the den and gasped at the small bundle. Hurrying towards her daughter and Bluepaw she gently reached forward to sniff the new kit. "My my little one! You've had a long journey haven't you? Are you hungry, tired?" She purred gently, her green eyes surveying the small she-cat. Quietly she mewed to her daughter, "Go find Duskfall or Spottedstar and tell them what's happening please." She flicked her thick tail for them to hurry. I know you're an intruder, but you're just a kit and there aren't other scents. So I'm sure Spottedstar will understand.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 14:02

OOC: Guess I forgot to post what I typed earlier :/

IC: Marshpaw walked over to see the kit, big-eyed at its size and how cute it was. "Hi there! I'm Marshpaw. Just little to my Mom, Fawnwillow." He purred, using his tail to point to the most recent speaker.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 20:36

The small grey tabby was very much confused. "I-I come from the neighborhood... My Mother told me to come here." Silverkit looked around. "Hey..." She murmured nervously.

Suddenly she felt the urge to eat. That big pile of meat lay right in the middle of camp, and she couldn't take it. "May I... May I eat please?" Silverkit asked. She then realized her actions were out of place. "I'm Silverkit, I would be very useful here, and... um..." She closed her eyes.

"All I know, is that my Mother told me it was her wish for me to come here, and that I'm cold and hungry..."

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 8:00

Bluepaw nosed Mothpaw.
"Come on," she whispered to the other apprentice. Bluepaw looked down at the kit and beckoned for her to follow her.
"Of course, but you'll have to talk to Duskfall or Spottedstar about staying, it isn't our decision," Bluepaw mewed as she lead the little kit to the low pile of prey. She cringed. It was so low, but this kit couldn't just die.
"Take one, we're kinda low right now, but we're strong and healthy," Bluepaw covered up quickly.

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 21:55

Silverkit gazed up at the apprentice as she showed the young cat her way through camp. And she liked her even more when she said she could eat. "Thank you so much, um... What's your name?" She quickly grabbed a small shrew from the pile and did her best to drag it to a comfortable spot, which took a couple minutes. Silverkit lay at the entrance of the nursery, tearing vigorously on her meal. Here I am, and I stand, so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 6:13

Bluepaw purred and settled down.
"I'm Bluepaw," she replied.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 11:03

"And I'm Marshpaw. Welcome. Hope you're enjoyin' that prey!" He purred, walking next to Bluepaw, his love, and the new kit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 15:47

Mothpaw nodded, thanking StarClan her mother had come and taken this burden off her. She hated making decisions or leading, it wasn't in her nature. The calico was a dedicated and loyal follower, not a leader by a long shot. She went to fetch Duskfall.

"Ah, uh, Duskfall. Fawnwillow said, well, you see. There's a kit. We need you?"

Duskfall, laying in his nest near the warrior den's opening, blearily looked up at the calico apprentice stammering before him with his green eyes. He was napping, having earnt it after his patrol. The tom wasn't as spry as he used to be, and he had plans to be a part of the twilight patrol. This would be his only chance to catch a dream mouse or two. But it seems his plans were going to waste. "Very well then. Lead the way."

Mothpaw shyly ducked her head before leading the tom to the clearing. With that done, the she-cat squeaked out something about moss and elders before bolting off.

"Fawnwillow, what's this kit doing here?" The brown deputy asked, assuming this was why he'd been awoken by Mothpaw.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 16:09

Bluepaw looked at Duskfall.
"She came from a rouge who asked for the kit to come to Thunderclan. We should see if she becomes a useful warrior," Bluepaw mewed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 16:39

Duskfall gazed upon the kit with his piercing green eyes, a hint of disapproval shining through at how cozy the two apprentices had gotten with her. His tail lashed from side to side. "I'll take it from here, Bluepaw, Marshpaw. Two of you should attend to your duties. Should we take this kit in, she'll be another mouth to feed. And I'll be holding you two personally responsible should prey run low. Join Viperfang in a hunting patrol. Go."

"How did this rogue know about our clan?" He asked again his fellow warrior, Fawnwillow. Hoping to get a more detailed answer out of her than what the apprentices gave him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)   Gravity (Silverkit's Intro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravity (Silverkit's Intro)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next