Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 6:01

"Let all cats old enough to catch their prey gather beneath High Rock for a clan meeting!" Duskfall yowled from his place on High Rock with a sort of joy he hadn't felt in a long while. It was time for his daughter, Rainpaw, his only remaining kit to become a warrior. It had been long coming, and she'd worked very hard to make it here. He was proud of her, and overjoyed to gather the clan for such a happy occasion.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 6:06

Rainpaw ran out of the apprentice den when she heard her father yowl. A clan meeting? She already knew the reason of this. Oh, StarClan! Can it be? Is this really the day that I become a warrior? I thought, I'd be not good enough... The she-cat smiled when going to the High Rock.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 6:10

"Rainpaw, step forward." The deputy called out, looking over at the she-cat with a twinkle in his green eyes. His brown tail lashed about behind him as he spoke, the rising sun behind him to illuminate his every move.

Viperfang sat in the clearing, watching the ceremony take place. It was time that his aunt joined him in the warrior's den.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 6:11

Gathering under the sun's bright beams, and fur glistening, he trotted to the rock. 

That rock was more than a rock.

It was the ceremony rock, where every great leader would perch onto and create a meeting. 

Though, he wasn't a leader. He was just a warrior. A warrior who wished to become a leader or a higher ranked roll, maybe like a medicine cat or something.

But, in order to get there, he had to go to ceremonies, and what better way to start then to go to a warrior ceremony?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 6:14

The gray she-cat stepped forward. Her heart was beating very fast. This has to be a dream! Her eyes were sparkeling. Her father looked so majestically in the sunlight...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 6:20

"I, Duskfall, deputy of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." He looked up at the sky as he spoke these sacred words, asking his mate Softsong, his children Littlefang, Willowkit, and Hawkstrike to all look down at their kin and see her worthy. To see how Rainpaw has grown and give her courage and strength. She would need all these things to be a warrior of ThunderClan. "Rainpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 8:20

Bluepaw watched the ceremony with wide blue eyes. It was exciting to see a denmate turn into a warrior. Her heart leaped with pride, even though Rainpaw wasn't a close friend or a littermate. But she still felt proud of him for no particular reason.

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 11:22

Everything around her disappeared. She concentratet on Duskfall in front of her. "I promise.", she mewed loudly. Oh, StarClan! I'm not ready for this!, the she-cat thought, but she knew that it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 3:08

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Rainpaw, from this moment you will be known as Raindrop. StarClan honours your compassion and honesty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan." Duskfall practically shouted the words, chest puffing with pride as he named her a warrior, finally. His heart had been heavy with grief, but seeing her recognised and loved by the clan brought a new lightness into his soul. "As per tradition, Raindrop, you will hold a silent vigil over camp tonight starting at Sundown. But for now, let us all celebrate!"

Once the ceremony was done, he leapt down from the rock to nuzzle her, joining in as the clan shouted her name. "Raindrop! Raindrop! Raindrop!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 16 Oct 2015 - 10:18

If Raindrop had been a human, her face would have turned red now. She was so proud when her father shouted the familiar words and called her new warrior-name. Raindrop... This sounds so beautiful! I hardly can't believe that this will be my name now!
She nodded when Duskfall mentioned the vigil. I hope that I will not fall asleep tonight... This would be embarassing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1