Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Moth is Set Free

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mothflight

Mothflight

Characters : Mothkit and Stormkit
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Kit, Thunderclan Kit
Number of posts : 28

The Moth is Set Free Empty
PostSubject: The Moth is Set Free   The Moth is Set Free EmptyTue 29 Sep 2015 - 6:12

((I'm not waiting for her to be born, I've waited a ridiculous amount of time and I want to role-play her.))

A fluffy tortoiseshell scampered out of the nursery, flying from her cage and fluttering into the open sky. A wave of freedom incased the she-cat as she darted around the camp. Mothkit leaped into the air and landed in a patch of grass. She flopped around, wrestling with the autumn wind and clawing at nothing. She ended up out of breath, laying down on her stomach with her legs stretched out and grass covering her fur.

Gained the Rank of Apprentice---One Gathering---1 Month= October 17---Learn the Battle System---Two Patrols---Assessment/Battle
Back to top Go down

The Moth is Set Free
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: