Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The little moth (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The little moth (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The little moth (OPEN)   The little moth (OPEN) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 8:53

A ginger, black and white she cat with darker black, ginger, and white almost transparent spots and beautiful hazel brown eyes padded out of the nursery. Mothkit blinked, this was not the kit's first time being out of the nursery and a few, like her father Blacktwig, knew that, as well as her siblings. She frowned as she saw some apprentice leave the camp and go hunt together. She wondered why she wasn't made an apprentice with any of her other siblings but it didn't trouble the she cat much. Looking up when a cat came over the she cat turned to them and smiled.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The little moth (OPEN)   The little moth (OPEN) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 9:00

Pinewhisker's eyes dulled as he saw the kit's smile, and he grunted with impatience. "Mothkit, I suppose?" he asked her, with not much interest but settled himself down. He didn't have anything better to do, anyway.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The little moth (OPEN)   The little moth (OPEN) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 9:04

Mothkit nodded. "Yep! That's me! What's your name?" The she cat meowed tilting her head.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The little moth (OPEN)   The little moth (OPEN) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 9:06

Pinewhisker gulped down with misry at the kit's excitement, wondering how his life would turn out if he would be to train her himself. "Pinewhisker." he mewed coldly and curled down, his muzzle on his paws as he looked at the kit with cool interest in his emerald eyes.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The little moth (OPEN)   The little moth (OPEN) EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 9:13

Mothkit blinked and looked at the tom. He seemed so familiar.. Perhaps he was related to Cloverpool? The she kit always liked to go and listen to any stories the elders had and this tom seem vaguely familiar.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The little moth (OPEN)   The little moth (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The little moth (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-