Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vinekit's Signup for Shadowclan MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Vinekit's Signup for Shadowclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Vinekit's Signup for Shadowclan MCA   Vinekit's Signup for Shadowclan MCA EmptySat 26 Sep - 10:50

Cat Name:
-
Vinekit-paw-tail
-
Clan:
-
Shadowclan
-
What are the duties of a medicine cat:
-
The duties of a medicine cat. Well, the duties of a medicine cat have many little, special things. They have one of the hardest jobs in the clans. To handle every sick, injured or hypochondriac mother who comes in with a kit who they think is sick. It is very important for the cat to be able to do things to their best ability, be able to defend their clanmates from danger in the form of germs and infections. Another thing that is extremely important is their connection with Starclan. It is extremely important that they are able to read signs from their ancestors, to be able to figure out omens and the such. After all, it is confusing. The medicine cat is one of the most important cats in the clan, next to warriors, the leader and the deputy. It is hard, however, to never fall in love or have kits because everyone wants love. But, it is essential that they never get distracted form their duties.
-
What you would do with this position:
-
Well, for starters I would do everything said above. I would strive to be a good MC/MCA and be true to the warrior code. I would interpret signs when sent from Starclan, and be a true, wonderous Shadowclan Medicine Cat. I would heal the cats from my clan, treat infections, gather herbs, dispose of their sicknesses... Everything necessary.
-
Why you think you deserve this position:
-
I believe I deserve this position because I am extremely active (well, now I am. I can assure you that.) and I am good at remembering the uses for most herbs. I always have loved RPing here, and it is very fun so I would love to earn this position.
-

Recommendations:[/center]

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down

Vinekit's Signup for Shadowclan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: