Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oaktail MCA Signup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
atlastech

atlastech

Characters : [W]easelpaw - [O]akpaw - [C]herrykit - [P]loverheart
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 103

Oaktail MCA Signup Empty
PostSubject: Oaktail MCA Signup   Oaktail MCA Signup EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 5:23

Cat Name: Oaktail [presently Oakkit]

Clan: ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a medicine cat are not just to heal warriors after battles or to interpret signs from StarClan. They are also responsible for helping queens birth kits; they are responsible for keeping a watchful eye on the Clan, watching for signs of developing illness, an injury someone may have sustained and not said anything about, overworking, etc. They are responsible for being caring and compassionate towards their Clan, but also being firm with their patients and with their remedies. They must also be there to offer guidance when it is sought, both in daily Clan affairs and in the world of StarClan.

What you would do with this position: I would learn herbs, healing techniques, and how to interpret prophecies and omens alike the best I could; I would remain loyal to my Clan, focusing on keeping them safe, alive, and healthy. I would watch for messages from StarClan and for issues in the Clan that arise subtly; and even though I would be loyal to taking care of my Clan, I would not be closed to taking care of cats from other Clans, or from no Clan at all, if I found them sick or injured.

Why you think you deserve this position: I deserve this position because I am willing to try my best to learn, to work, and to heal. I am confident in my abilities to remain active here on the site, to put effort into learning how to be a medicine cat, and into exercising my abilities in assisting my Clan.
I deserve this position because I have at least 6+ years of roleplaying, and 8+ years of being exposed to Warrior Cats--I have also been roleplaying Warrior Cats in all 6 of the years I've been writing. I have experience writing multiple medicine cat characters over the years, and have been told on various accounts before that I am very skilled in the role.

Recommendations:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oaktail MCA Signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oaktail MCA Signup   Oaktail MCA Signup EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 11:14

I recommend lmao
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Oaktail MCA Signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oaktail MCA Signup   Oaktail MCA Signup EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 5:17

Bleu Haikyuu or whatever returned so TC MCA is filled again soz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oaktail MCA Signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oaktail MCA Signup   Oaktail MCA Signup Empty

Back to top Go down

Oaktail MCA Signup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: