Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravenkit's Signup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

Ravenkit's Signup Empty
PostSubject: Ravenkit's Signup   Ravenkit's Signup EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 14:18

Cat Name: Ravenkit/paw/wing or leaf

Clan: Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: Medicine cats are Clan cats who treat diseases and injuries, and who receive directions and guidance from StarClan. They have their own den in their Clan's camp, where they sleep, store herbs, and treat wounded or sick cats. Medicine cats are not allowed to take mates or have kits. They are expected to stand apart from Clan rivalries. Medicine cats have a special way of getting their full name. They are deeply respected by their Clanmates and few cats dare to argue with them.

What you would do with this position: I would respect the duties and try to help the way a Medicine Cat should, and I would be on time, and try not to be less active in order to train an apprentice, and be trained.

Why you think you deserve this position: I am an older member and I have had experience in a higher position, and the do's and don'ts. I believe I deserve it because I am a good roleplayer and try to stay on topic, and try my best to be active.

Recommendations: Minkzee

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw

Last edited by Lunar Nightmare on Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 14:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Ravenkit's Signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenkit's Signup   Ravenkit's Signup EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 14:21

Recommendations: Minkzee

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Ravenkit's Signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenkit's Signup   Ravenkit's Signup EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 14:31

asdfghjkl; What's with the Ravens? My next life was to be Ravenwing. Oh whatever...

I kinda want to say that I don't really recommend. Sorry Kitty. >~<;

Hail kinda just finished training and just became a full MC, not to mention there's still Mallow. Also, if I remember correctly, Stormi said you didn't do a very great job as deputy - which was why deputyship changed to Icestream. Not to mention that I sorta agree. The topic was in SkC Daily Life or something, I don't remember where she said so.

Besides, you aren't that active currently... I think. You also told me that you kinda lost your muse, making many of your posts about one-liners. Not to mention you currently have school, putting your inactivity higher.

So sorry, but I don't exactly recommend you.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

Ravenkit's Signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenkit's Signup   Ravenkit's Signup EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 14:37

I understand, Echo.

I am working on it, and my inactivity is varied.

Yes, I am pretty low on muse to roleplay, but it is somewhat coming back. But, it will still be a long time until I am back to full roleplaying like I used to.

Yet again, I understand your points.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Ravenkit's Signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenkit's Signup   Ravenkit's Signup EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 14:45

Echo wrote:
asdfghjkl; What's with the Ravens? My next life was to be Ravenwing. Oh whatever...

I kinda want to say that I don't really recommend. Sorry Kitty. >~<;

Hail kinda just finished training and just became a full MC, not to mention there's still Mallow. Also, if I remember correctly, Stormi said you didn't do a very great job as deputy - which was why deputyship changed to Icestream. Not to mention that I sorta agree. The topic was in SkC Daily Life or something, I don't remember where she said so.

Besides, you aren't that active currently... I think. You also told me that you kinda lost your muse, making many of your posts about one-liners. Not to mention you currently have school, putting your inactivity higher.

So sorry, but I don't exactly recommend you.

Well now that I really think about, could you put her off for a bit, because I'm pretty sure Little doesn't want to kill Mallow off just yet.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Ravenkit's Signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenkit's Signup   Ravenkit's Signup EmptySun 4 Aug 2013 - 15:42

OK, I can put this topic on hold, but I really want her to be a MCA.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravenkit's Signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenkit's Signup   Ravenkit's Signup Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenkit's Signup
Page 1 of 1