Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stop staring at me like that... please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Stop staring at me like that... please Empty
PostSubject: Stop staring at me like that... please   Stop staring at me like that... please EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 21:27

Ever since the assault on Specklefur was announced Beanpaw and his mother were both receiving strange looks, his mother more so. A day or so after Specklefur retired she was acting strangely, angrier than usual. Beanpaw couldn't really blame his mother since from what he gathered she had unintentionally revealed some of her past to Echostrike and Specklefur was really putting herself down about it, not to mention she couldn't do anything so, to Beanpaw, seemed like that'd allow his mother to essentially get lost in her own thoughts, to be haunted by them.

Beanpaw, to his credit tried to console his mother but she wasn't having any of it, Beanpaw felt as if he was loosing his mother to some unseen enemy that he couldn't fight. He knew that his mother had a very very rough life, he didn't know why or how but he only figured this out by reading in-between the lines of her anger and how she did things. It took lots of practice and advise from Echostrike and Spottedstar to know his mother to know why she acts like she does but she never said who did the things they did to her. Beanpaw pitied his own mother in short.

Beanpaw was used to her anger but this was hurting him, emotionally anyways. So here lays Beanpaw, in the apprentice's den looking at his paws when he really should be doing chores like Echostrike told him to do and what his mother practically screeched into his ears.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Stop staring at me like that... please   Stop staring at me like that... please EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 21:53

Minnowpaw padded over to the younger apprentice seeing he was troubled. Trying to be nice and maybe befriend the tom she smiled at him and sat next to him. "Hi Beanpaw! You look troubled what's wrong?" She looked at her denmate her warm Amber gaze studying him. She's never really met any of the new apprentices yet and thought it'd be good to do so now. As she studied the young tom she noticed he was very handsome.

OOC:just a thought but maybe Minnowpaw and Beanpaw could become mates when there older..?

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stop staring at me like that... please   Stop staring at me like that... please EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015 - 22:05

OOC: We'll see

Jerking in surprise as the young she-cat, Minnowpaw spoke and approached the concerned apprentice, Beanpaw turned to look over at her before looking back down at his paws. "I'm concerned for my mother, she seems really bothered and hurt and I don't know what to do. She won't let anyone close without yelling at them and threatening to hurt them, all except Echostrike... she's even yelling at dad." Beanpaw spluttered, turning towards her, his usual splutter and flustered attitude around the opposite gender other than his mother and sister and mentor momentarily gone.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stop staring at me like that... please   Stop staring at me like that... please EmptyWed 16 Sep 2015 - 6:55

Poor Beanpaw! I knew that his mother yelled at everyone but I didn't know it was this bad! She thought. Giving him a comforting lick on the ear she flicked her ears towards him. "Dont worry Beanpaw I'm sure she'll get over it. Maybe she's just in shock from almost dying. And maybe besides your dad Echostrike is her only friend and she really only trusts her right now and nobody else not even her mate and kits." She meowed trying to help but was having trouble because he didn't really know the newly made elder very well at all only that she yells at her when she tries to help or goes near her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stop staring at me like that... please   Stop staring at me like that... please EmptyWed 16 Sep 2015 - 7:28

"I heard from when Littlepaw was still here (little- something idk)that she was almost killed by this cat named Soulfang... would she really go into shock about almost dying another time? And I think mom has Spottedstar as a friend too, I think." Beanpaw huffed, he didn't know for sure, he knew his mom used her as the occasional example and thought highly of her but that was about it. I just occured to him that he didn't know anything about his own mother! She never told anyone anything, not Foxfang or Spottedstar or him and Darkpaw!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stop staring at me like that... please   Stop staring at me like that... please EmptyWed 16 Sep 2015 - 7:58

Minnowpaw had heard from her mother Cloverpook that Spottedstar was Specklefurs mentor. "Spotterstar was Specklefurs mentor that's why there really close." She meowed to the tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stop staring at me like that... please   Stop staring at me like that... please EmptySat 26 Sep 2015 - 23:19

"Oh? How come Cloverpool knows so much about my mother? My mother never tells me about herself, she keeps saying 'enough has been said about me already.' My mother keeps telling me about how she doesn't like your mother because Cloverpool had let you all out, she said that Goldenpaw was almost killed and if she didn't leap onto the fox in time, Goldenpaw would have been eaten in one gulp! My mom is really brave!" Beanpaw, having forgotten why he was sad, boasted about his mother. Beanpaw saw his mother as a role model, the clan talked about how she won over Sunningrocks and taken some cat from Shadowclan prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stop staring at me like that... please   Stop staring at me like that... please EmptyThu 1 Oct 2015 - 16:21

"Hey that wasn't my mothers fault!! My father let us out not our mother! she thought we were going to play in the camp with dad!" Minnowpaw meowed her fur fluffing up and bristling slightly. "Besides my mother talks to the other clan mates and learns about her clans history, so why shouldn't she know huh?" She lashed her tail to and fro as she got all defensive about her mother.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stop staring at me like that... please   Stop staring at me like that... please EmptyThu 1 Oct 2015 - 18:03

"I-I-I'm sorry! S-So what else does yo-you're mom k-k-k-know about my mother?" He spluttered, kitty tears almost bursting from his eyes like the rapid waters in the gorge.

OOC: Sorry it's short
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stop staring at me like that... please   Stop staring at me like that... please EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 15:35

Minnowpaw thought for a moment. "Hmm. I dont think my mother knows anything else, sorry Beanpaw." She let her fur lie flat and curled her tail back around her paws. she licked a paw and swiped it over her ears a few times.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop staring at me like that... please   Stop staring at me like that... please Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop staring at me like that... please
Page 1 of 1