Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)

Go down 
+2
Hollyleaf
Clover
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Sep 2015 - 12:06

ooc: joining cuz im bored

ic: "StarClan sounds like a bunch of confused, hypocritical maniacs," came another voice. A long-furred tomcat lumbered from the outskirts of the group. His blue eyes flashed as he came to meet Silkcloud and Goldenpaw, puffing his chest out as he seemed to look taller in front of them both. "Did you not hear Dewleaf? Don't tell a soul until we have more information. I wonder how happy you both will be when you get your loved ones killed by spreading false rumors." Patchface turned and gave a shrug. "Oh, no, but we have to alert them as soon as possible. Tell every cat. Send them running around in a blind panic. That's what's best; you're right," he mocked, his voice laced with annoyance. He settled down next to his adopted daughter, Dewleaf, gazing at the cluster of StarClan cats around him. No wonder they're all dead.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 N6a5zHfThe meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 IMrnxD6The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 GMXQgOOThe meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Sep 2015 - 12:36

OOC;; Did you guys get permission to have a meeting with StarClan? Because... again, normal warriors, apprentices, and kits should not be receiving messages from them. More importantly, you have to get prophecies checked with staff.
Please PM me before you guys continue this topic.
Thanks.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Sep 2015 - 20:02

OOC: I thought StarClan cats were allowed to roleplay in Dream Territory?
However, I didn't notice that Clan cats were allowed to join or I would've said something. I thought this topic was just for StarClan roleplaying.
Plus, I didn't think a real prophecy would be going on. I thought it was prophecy speculation or just an idea to stay in one topic.

If you guys want to just have a StarClan topic, I'll gladly make one. Just for conversation and StarClan shenanigans. <3

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 N6a5zHfThe meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 IMrnxD6The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 GMXQgOOThe meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Sep 2015 - 8:44

OOC~ Yeah! Do it pine, srry Ebony I brought up the admins a while back

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2