Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Ruined Day (open to TC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

A Ruined Day (open to TC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ruined Day (open to TC)   A Ruined Day (open to TC) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 5:22

Goldenpaw stared into the river, blinking away more tears. He watched the light breeze ruffle the treetops, soft whispers sounding lowly.

The apprentice limped, coughing miserably. This is what happens when you accidentally kill your brother... He walked into a shady "den". It had walls and a roof, perfect for a place to think.

I've been such a jerk... I should go live in SkyClan or something... No! I love it here...These are just...difficult times...

Goldenpaw lay there, silently thinking away minutes. What's so bad about more kits? Said a voice inside his head, The fact that you're going to end up killing them on a murderous rage! Said another voice, Kits are trouble. They cry all the time, and they are pesky and curious. You were adorable, and everyone loved you. He nodded in agreement with his own thoughts.

After a few more long minutes, he decided he had gotten himself together. He walked up to his sister and mother, nudging against his sister for her to follow. "Let's get out of here before something happens." He meowed, "I want to go back to camp..."

He ran in front of his sister, panting rapidly as he reached camp. Goldenpaw looked around the clearing for one of the she-cats he loved most, Swirlpaw or Petalpaw.

OOC: I'm waiting for Cloverpool

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Ruined Day (open to TC)   A Ruined Day (open to TC) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 6:58

Cloverpool followed Goldenpaw back to camp. She padded over to Sunpelt and sat next to him giving him a lick between the ears. She shook out her long unkept tourtiseshell fur and started to groom it.

Minnowpaw raced after her brother. He he stopped she stopped right behind him almost bumping into him. "Whi are you looking for Goldenpaw?" She meowed her Amber eyes blinking in the sunlight. "Hey Goldenpaw are you looking for Swirlpaw?" She purred flicking her brother with her tail teasing him a bit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: A Ruined Day (open to TC)   A Ruined Day (open to TC) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 7:33

Goldenpaw eyed his sister, "Um... no. I'm looking for Petalpaw." He replied hesitantly. How does she know?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: A Ruined Day (open to TC)   A Ruined Day (open to TC) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:26

OOC: WAIT UP, TOY ROBLOX! IT WAS MY TURN!

IC:

Sunpelt leaned into his mate, the skin between his pads growing wet. He shook them until they were almost dry, and groomed Cloverpool where she couldn't reach. "I just don't get it," he sighed between his licks.

~

Petalpaw was sunning herself beside the apprentice's stump, where they ate meals together. She smelled Goldenpaw and looked up, and purred to herself. There he is..! She heaved herself to her paws and padded toward her crush.

"Hi Goldenpaw," she murmured shyly, and blinked warmly at Minnowpaw. "Hello." Then she looked over at her adopted mother and father. "Hey Mommy! Hiya Daddy!" She purred happily. What a nice get-together... And Goldenpaw actually gets to be here too! I wonder if he likes me as well.... She cast another shy glance at her crush, her tail tip bristling with excitement and nervousness.

OOC: Petalpaw doesn't have any homies.... Can Minnowpaw be hers? In case you don't know, homies are bestie friends, lol.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A Ruined Day (open to TC)   A Ruined Day (open to TC) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 15:31

OOC:yea sure

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ruined Day (open to TC)   A Ruined Day (open to TC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ruined Day (open to TC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2