Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderpaw's Hunting Patrol {Closed for Thunderstrike}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Thunderpaw's Hunting Patrol {Closed for Thunderstrike} Empty
PostSubject: Thunderpaw's Hunting Patrol {Closed for Thunderstrike}   Thunderpaw's Hunting Patrol {Closed for Thunderstrike} EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 7:09

Creammist padded over to the apprentices den, planning to wake her apprentice. "Thunderpaw!" she hissed into the den. "Wake up! We're going on a hunting patrol, just you and me to practice your skills. Wake up quick so that we can get a meal before we leave. The older warriors will be stuffing themselves right now." Creammist stomped her paw on the floor of the apprentices den, and then backed out of it.

She padded over to the prey pile and hooked two minnows on her claws. She flopped them down beside her, and then pulled a larger sunfish out of the pile. She pushed it a little ways away from her, intending it to be Thunderpaw's. Then she leaned down and began tearing into one of the minnows. She wasn't that hungry, and she knew her apprentice needed more strength than she did. I'm going to train him hard to make him the best warrior he can be.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike

Characters : Thunderpaw (RC), Gravelkit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Thunder- RC apprentice , Gravel- RC kit
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Thunderpaw's Hunting Patrol {Closed for Thunderstrike}   Thunderpaw's Hunting Patrol {Closed for Thunderstrike} EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 12:53

Thunderpaw yawned and opened her eyes. She walked out to Creammist and sat down. She bent her head and ripped some meat of off the fish while using her paws to hold it down.

Angel "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!" (The pokemon song relates to Warriors so much :0!)
Wacko "Its derp time!"
Cat one: Devil "Wanna steal prey from the other clan?"
Cat two: No/shake "Nope!"
Cat one: Angel "Wanna play mossball?"
Cat two: Yes/nod "Yes!"
Drool "MORE DERP!"
Whistle "I want a mouse!You want a mouse! MY MOUSE!"
Kisses "You are all my friends!"

-Thunderstrike.
What? I express myself!
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Thunderpaw's Hunting Patrol {Closed for Thunderstrike}   Thunderpaw's Hunting Patrol {Closed for Thunderstrike} EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 12:58

Creammist mumbled around her second minnow, "Good morning, Thunderpaw. Now hurry up and finish. We have to go now." She got to her feet and stretched again, and then padded over to the camp entrance. She waited by it for her apprentice, licking her paw and drawing it over her ear.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderpaw's Hunting Patrol {Closed for Thunderstrike}   Thunderpaw's Hunting Patrol {Closed for Thunderstrike} Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderpaw's Hunting Patrol {Closed for Thunderstrike}
Page 1 of 1