Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 2:40

"Give the clan time to understand and accept. And who knows the will of StarClan. Perhaps they will forgive, and let you once more take the mantle as Medicine Cat." He nudged her with his muzzle, feeling how she tensed and bristled at the thought of being demoted. It was guaranteed, Spottedstar wouldn't allow anything else to happen. But it wasn't all hopeless, with time, perhaps, things could change.

Duskfall twitched his tail for Swirlkit, laying it on the ground and moving it side to side for the kit to swipe and catch. It seemed there was a keen hunter in the kit, and he looked on with affection.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 4:36

Coalspirit blinker and looked to her father when he nudged her muzzle. Though she didn't seem to respond. She quietly gave a slight nod but she obviously wanted to stop talking about it.

Swirlkit squeaked in happiness and started to swipe at his tail before she manages to after a while catch his tail.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down

The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2