Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) Empty
PostSubject: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 22:22

Strike had been trapped in this hell hole for half a season. He wanted out. But more than anything, he wanted Tunnelheart back. He felt bad for breaking her heart. It wasn't her fault. He shouldn't have taken Wolfkit's body with him to bury alone, without her. He shouldn't have been a bad boy. He ran to the Mist. It seperated them from Starclan. "Tunnelheart! Tunnelheart!" He yowled, hoping to get her attention.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 22:38

Tunnelheart had been padding about not far from it. It was sad you wouldn't really feel sad or anything in Starclan yet here she was still said and she had been thinking about strike. She closed her eyes for a moment but the start dark brown and darker brown she cat heard her name and blinked following the source. She came to a stop in the Mist which separated Starclan from Dark Forest. As she looked around she saw Strike and she blinked her pale amber eyes for a moment."...s..Strike?"she said quietly looking to him.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 22:42

"Tunnelheart! I didn't think you heard me!" He said and tried to reach through the border. But he was stopped as it zapped him back. "O-ow!" He yelped.He shook it off. "Tunnelheart, I need to speak to you."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 22:48

Tunnelheart blinked watching for a long moment.She watched as he padded to the border only to be zapped and she blinked. She was quiet before she mewed quietly and padded as close as the border would allow her " then speak.... I'm listening " she mewed quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptySun 19 Jul 2015 - 23:52

"I... I want to apologize. I shouldn't have broken your heart on the Thunderpath that night, and shouldn't have buried Wolfkit so far from you. I never should have yelled at you. Please, do you forgive me? I've been a bad guy and my mistakes have been haunting me since that day. I don't like it here, I want to be with you..." Strike explained, with eyes growing moist. "I'm sorry." His paws rubbed the grass as he walked forward.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 0:23

Tunnelheart listened quietly as he spoke. She looked down for a moment remembering that time. Sadness welled inside her for a moment before she mewed quietly"i.... never stopped loving you Strike even after I died..... I watched you make your mistakes and... I remember  you were with another she cat.... but I still loved you and I still do..."She started to say quietly before she mewed"it..it's fine i..I forgive you Strike " She mewed quietly looking back up at him she had a few tears of her own in her eyes.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 11:00

"I still love you too. I was blinded with my anger and wet with her to heal my broken heart." As she finished, he smiled. "I'm happy to know one last person loves me..." The tom mewed. "I really wish I wasn't here. I wish I was with you... Everything would be fine if I could be with you truly, but I... I'm stuck here with my mistakes..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 11:30

"I wish there was some way you could be with me....and not there...."Tunnelheart mewed quietly and she attempted to pad a little closer.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 11:35

OOC: I'm gonna give him a second chance as soon as I kill Littlefang. Do you want to make a cat and recreate Tunnelheart?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 11:39

Ooc:Sure I've got space because I killed off Meadowfall already

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 11:44

OOC: great. Want to do it tomorrow?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 11:46

Ooc well I could make my character today XD why tomorrow though?

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 11:49

OOC lets do it today then

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 11:50

OOC XD ok great I'll go make her now then

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)   Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgiveness Pleas (For Dreamon)
Page 1 of 1