Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+8
Thea
Coal
Toy
Hollyleaf
Knight
Cherry
Underworldia
Icee
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fandomlovingcat

Fandomlovingcat

Characters : Soarpaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 10

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 15:10

Soarkit padded out of the den proudly, her eyes gleamed with excitement. "Anyone else wanting to jump up and down?" She asked, trying to not jump around.

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Funny-meme-Crazy-people3

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Tumblr_ne687ruHqK1top3zpo1_500

Last edited by Fandomlovingcat on Fri 24 Jul 2015 - 12:03; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 0:56

OOC:why didn't anyone pm me DX

IC:Winterkit padded out of the nursery the sunlight turning her silverish-grey snowflake pure silver just like the stripes on her tail.Today I become an apprentice!!! The usually quiet kit padded over to her sister who was a little ways away from the rest and sat next to her. "Isnt this exciting?" she purred to her sister.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 10:19

Last to exit the nursery was little Aspenkit, with a look of distaste. His father had spent moons cleaning the tom, leaving him in a slightly grumpy mood. Though seeing his many sisters and mother cheered the tabby up. Taking a seat beside Bluekit, he looked up patiently at Mistfeather.

The deputy drew a deep breath as her kits appeared. "Please step forward," she called and watched as the six took exited steps. "You have all reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Cinderpaw, Soarpaw, Bluepaw, Mistypaw, Winterpaw and Aspenpaw. Silverwing will be your mentor, Soarpaw. Specklestream will be your mentor, Mistypaw. Larchleap will be your mentor, Winterpaw. Fishstar will be your mentor, Bluepaw. Ashcloud will be your mentor, Aspenpaw. And I will be your mentor, Cinderpaw. I trust that they, and I, will pass on all we know about being a warrior to you." She purred, sighing contently as she leapt off the branch to congratulate her kits and touch Cinderpaw's nose.

Aspenpaw was taken off guard. Ashcloud is my mentor? That had to be a mistake. As much as he respected his father, there was always something about him that made his fur twitch. It was as if he was a danger. His little grumpy face returned as he padded up to the senior warrior and pressed his nose to his. "I hope you teach me a lot of stuff..." the tom newer quietly.

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 10:39

Winterpaw padded over to Larchleap and touched noses.

OOC:shortness
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Fandomlovingcat

Fandomlovingcat

Characters : Soarpaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 10:58

Soarpaw walked over to Silverwing and touched noses. Soarpaw then smiled excitedly, ready for her first task as being an apprentince.

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Funny-meme-Crazy-people3

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Tumblr_ne687ruHqK1top3zpo1_500
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 11:51

Ashcloud purred and touched his nose to his son's. "You'll be a warrior in no time, I'm sure."

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Jan20210Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Wccpun10
"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 14:48

Cinderkit - now Cinderpaw, flickered her tail slightly as a soft smile appeared on her face as she was given her new apprentice name, and listened as her siblings were given their names. However, she froze when her mentor was named. Her mother? The deputy herself? Yes, Cinderpaw had wanted a skilled warrior but having her mother - the deputy - as her mentor...What an honor it was. Sure, one of her siblings had gotten Fishstar, but she just kinda ignored that to make the fact that she had gotten the deputy seem much more special. And so as Mistfeather jumped down to stand in front of her, she happily touched noses with her mother. "I will become the best warrior yet," she hummed in a soft voice, her eyes glittering with joy.

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 19:18

Specklestream purred and padded up to her apprentice, Mistypaw. "I shall teach you all I know."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderkit, Soarkit, Bluekit, Mistykit, Aspenkit and Winterkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2