Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Litter born of fire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FutureLight

FutureLight

Characters : Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Rc/kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 62

Litter born of fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 16:58

HoneyKit mewled in agreement with fawnkit
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 18:58

Eaglekit, now annoyed from everyone's mewling, gave out a loud mewl and began to paw at Fawnkit and Honeykit blindly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 21:02

Fawnkit whimpered and tried to crawl away from the soft blows.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2015 - 6:36

Viperkit, confused, rolled into his siblings when his mother stirred. The little tom hissed feebly and settled down again. He just wanted to sleep.

"Mother?! You found me." The cream tabby spoke, almost getting up in surprise. "I guess if anyone was going to find me, it would be you..."

Hawkstrike paused, looking over at her kits once more before continuing. "I had to mother, I didn't know what else to do. Everything happened so soon, and it's only been two moons since Firepaw and Shrikepaw died. It felt wrong to have more kits already. I needed to get away. To make my choice without anyone to influence me."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2015 - 11:08

Fawnkit looked in the direction of the voices, What's that? Is that my mother? she thought as she wriggled around in the pile of kittens.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2015 - 12:33

"I understand that "Softsong mewed gently."but you could have at least told me or even your mate for that matter " She mewed and smiled some looking at the kits for a moment.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 1:43

"If I told you two, it would have defeated the point. I can't imagine Frozenflame would let me do as I please with these ones. I needed to have that choice, to have these kits be mine by choice." It seemed odd her insistence about these kits being her own, but it was something the queen needed. Losing her other had been hard one her, and she needed to know that she had some control over her life.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 8:53

Softsong nodded quietly " alright I can understand that "she mewed " though what are their names?"She asked smiling. Some.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2015 - 11:15

Fawnkit wanting to get away from the squirmy pile of kittens, squeezed out and crawled blindly towards the voice of the mystery cat.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Litter born of fire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2