Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Litter born of fire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Litter born of fire Empty
PostSubject: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyWed 24 Jun 2015 - 21:52

It was dark. The only light for miles was the moon, and occasionally the bright lights of a monster passing by. That was how she wanted it to be. Dark so that no one would notice the she-cat silently leaving the camp.

She had found a nice bush near the reeds, higher up the river bank to settle. She's had suspected before the fire that she was with kits, but had forgotten about it till recently. The grief of losing a son and daughter, then the death of her nieces and nephews were too much to handle. The cream tabby didn't have the mental space to deal with impending parenthood. When she realised that yes, she was pregnant, it was difficult. She had mixed feelings about having more kits. Would they even survive? Was now really the right time?

Hawkstrike came here alone to this bush away from everyone, not telling her mate about the kits for this reason. She didn't know what to do, and was considering abandoning these ones to the cold after they were born. In her heart, she felt she was replacing her kits so soon after their deaths. But either way, she needed to have them first to make up her mind.

Curling up in the bush, she laid down as the first of the contractions came. Weathering the pain, she laid there with a stick in her jaws to keep her groans of pain silent. She endured, pushing once she felt it was time. And the first of her litter was born.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 7:51

A tiny dark brown with white she-kit slid onto the ground, immediately she mewled for food. Being merely just a newborn all she could think about was food, warmth, and her mother who she could easily scent.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
FutureLight

FutureLight

Characters : Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Rc/kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 8:22

OOC: can HoneyKit be there to help?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:22

AlderHeart wrote:
OOC: can HoneyKit be there to help?

OOC: I thought we changed it so Honeykit would be the biological kit of HawkxFrozen? Also if not, no, Hawkstrike had deliberately snuck out of camp, and I doubt logically a kit could have followed her.

The Thunderclan queen quickly picked up the little kit, briskly licking it clean so that it wouldn't at least freeze. But that was the most care she showed the little brown kit, letting it lay where she left in the bed of moss and reeds. She was quickly distracted by searing pains as her next kit was born. A white kit with a brown stripe down his back, similar to Firepaw, her ginger son who'd also had a dorsal stripe.

She hesitated before licking this one clean, her heart stopping as she remember her last litter. They'd all been so fragile and small. When they became apprentices, she'd been so sure that they were ready for the world. But she'd been so terribly wrong. What fate laid ahead for these little kits? Hawkstrike feared that she was only bringing them into this world to suffer. Would it not be kindness to spare them this fate before the world could claim them?

OOC: Eaglekit has been born. Hawkstrike just having a philosophical battle by herself, she will ultimately decide to keep them and love them fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:35

The little kit mewled at the top of his lungs. The tongue moving against is fur was almost unbearable. He squirmed a bit, trying to find his mother's milk.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 7:53

Fighting through the grief and anxiety that tore at her, the she-cat picked up her second born at last, dropping the tom near his sister. They looked very similar to each other, both white and brown in their colourings. No one could dispute that they were siblings.

As she didn't have a medicine cat to help her, the queen had no idea whether this next kit would be her final one or just one of many. After all, her first litter was of seven. When the urge to push came again, she listened and another kit was born. It was a tom, a little brown tom with the faintest markings that looked like spots?

It was an odd colouring, but she had no time to think as another contraction tore through her and she gave birth to what seemed to be her final kit. A little golden she-kit, solid in colouring like her father and brother.

After licking the two clean, she looked over at her little was trepidation. Concerned that she would be unable to look at them with love, and only see what she'd lost. But when she saw the four squirm and mewing for her softly, her heart was set in stone. No matter what had happened to Firepaw and Shrikepaw, these were also her kits now. They were her precious kits, and nothing would come between her and them.

Picking them up, one by one, she placed them near her belly, licking their furs gently to keep them warm. She purred to them quietly their names, even though she knew that she probably should have consulted her mate before naming each one.

"My gentle Newleaf Fawn. My fierce Eagle. My quick Viper. And my final kit, little Honey."

Last edited by Powerchu on Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 19:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 8:27

As Fawnkit heard her mother's soothing purrs, she purred back sweetly while kneading into Hawkstrike's soft belly fur for milk.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
FutureLight

FutureLight

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 8:44

OOC: so do i come out of this litter? or am i still adopted?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 18:37

OOC: Your choice. Do you want Honeykit to be a part of this litter?
Back to top Go down
FutureLight

FutureLight

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 18:51

OOC: no i want her ceremony DX idc if she's adopted
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 19:57

OOC: You can just be a part of this litter. And go RP with people to fulfil the RP requirements to become an apprentice.

Hawkstrike licked her daughter, rasping her tongue against Fawnkit's back before nudging her closer to her milk. Then she did the same for her other kits, one by one, nudging them closer and curling her tail around them.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 20:35

Fawnkit snuggled into her mother, aware of the wriggling warm bodies of her brothers beside her. Full fed and warm, Fawnkit slipped into sleep as the rustling of the leaves overhead revealed the clear bright moon shining down upon the new family.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
FutureLight

FutureLight

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptyFri 26 Jun 2015 - 21:12

HoneyKit purred as she snuggled next to fawnkit and her mother
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 13:37

Softsong had watched when Hawkstrike had left camp. The warrior knew many times what she cat expecting even about to give birth to kits looked like. So when Softsong saw her daughter leave she grew suspicious but knew what was most likely happening. So the she cat waited for a long moment before she followed only to get there after Hawkstrike gave birth. Slowly the former queen padded out and over to the she cat looking at the kits quietly with soft kind eyes before looking to Hawkstrike."they are beautiful Hawkstrike but you didn't have to leave to give birth " She mewed sitting down quietly. She had partially struggled to keep up with the queen and mostly because of the burns she received from the fire on her back legs which gave her a limp whenever she ran or even at times walked.

Ooc: I was told by Powerchu I could post here so :)

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 14:44

OOC awesome hi! :)
Fawnkit wriggled around as a cold breeze passed by, she mewed loudly in protest showing her small pink mouth.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Litter born of fire   Litter born of fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Litter born of fire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next