Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frogkit Explores!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frog

Frog

Aquarius Number of posts : 4

Frogkit Explores! Empty
PostSubject: Frogkit Explores!   Frogkit Explores! EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 14:01

Frogkit had just woken up and was excited for his first day out of the nursery, he had thought long and hard about what he had wanted to do first and had decided he would try to sneak out of RiverClan and singlehandedly take down ThunderClan. As he was on his way sneaking out of RiverClan he bumped into a strange object and fell down, he looked up to see....
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Frogkit Explores! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogkit Explores!   Frogkit Explores! EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 14:10

Mistfeather had been out hunting on her own. Noticing the small fresh-kill pile, the deputy took it upon herself to find food for the clan. Leaving early in the morning, she had just returned with a mouthful and more of frogs, voles, and even birds. She smiled through the fresh-kill, eyeing the slowly growing pile before something small ran into her leg. Looking down, she spotted a small brown tom with darker spots. It was her duty to know every cat in RiverClan, but he was a stranger. Green eyes met green eyes. Putting down her catch, she looked at the kit, smiling kindly.

"Hello there little one. I don't think I know you," she purred, titling her head slightly.

Frogkit Explores! N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Frog

Frog

Frogkit Explores! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogkit Explores!   Frogkit Explores! EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 14:49

"um .. Hi" Frogkit spoke soft and shy "ca... can I have one of those birds? im going to need it for my adventure!" Frogkit spoke soft as he asked for food for his long journey to ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Frogkit Explores! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogkit Explores!   Frogkit Explores! EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 15:50

The silver tabby paused in surprised. What adventure? Bemused by his thoughts, she grabbed a bird and held it up high, out of the kit's reach.

"You mean this one?" she spoke through it's feathers as she waved it about. "I'm sorry, but this is for Fishstar, and if she doesn't get her bird, she'll eat all of the kits in the nursery!" the deputy purred. Mistfeather attempted a scary face, but having a mouth full of feathers was not helping. Dropping it and spitting out the stray feathers, she twitched her whiskers and waved her tail back and forth. I hope this kit's got a sense of humour.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Frog

Frog

Frogkit Explores! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogkit Explores!   Frogkit Explores! EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 16:16

Frogkit laughed at the older cat spitting out the birds feathers. It was his first time meeting her but he already liked her. "Im Frogkit" he said still chuckling "you're funny whats your name?" Frogkit inched closer to the bird dropped by the older cat hoping to grab it while she was distracted...
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Frogkit Explores! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogkit Explores!   Frogkit Explores! EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 16:26

The she-cat couldn't help but laugh as well. "I'm Mistfeather. I'm the deputy," she answered. She saw the little brown tom slowly closing in on the bird, and watched with curiosity. The closer he got the more he became obvious. Before he could snap forward and grab the bird, she slammed her paw down in between the dead bird and Frogkit's face.

"This still isn't for you, Frogkit. Or should I tell your mother you were going to go on an adventure?" she spoke, her voice slightly firm. He seemed like a troublesome kit, trying to distract her like he did.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Frogkit Explores! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogkit Explores!   Frogkit Explores! EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 18:44

Dewkit watched Frogkit in awe as he almost swiped the bird. She purred as she finished the last bit of her vole. Wondering what he would do next.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frogkit Explores! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frogkit Explores!   Frogkit Explores! Empty

Back to top Go down

Frogkit Explores!
Page 1 of 1