Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ready to have some fun? (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Ready to have some fun? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015, 6:35 am

Frozenpaw yawned as he flickered open his eyes. The sunlight was coming in through the Apprentice den entrance. Yawning, the young apprentice stood up and shook off the moss that clung to his fur. He padded out and into the early morning light. Birds were chirping, a breeze was blowing, cats were waking...it was a nice day. It had rained the night before so there was a puddle in the camp. Frozenpaw walked over and took a refreshing drink. Looking around, his eyes rested on the nursery. His poor brother, with no siblings his age to play with. The multi-colored tom sighed; he wanted to spend some time with Flamekit, even if that meant playing, which Frozenpaw didn't usually do. He padded over and stuck his head in the nursery. "Flamekit, c'mon, wake up. I wanna hang out with you," he called.

Ready to have some fun? (Closed) Image13

Ready to have some fun? (Closed) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015, 3:17 pm

OOC: Sorry I took so long! I had school, and when I saw your PM pop up I didn't have time to respond.
IC:Flamekit opened one eye when he heard his name being called. "Huh?" he said, as he scrambled to his feet, shaking the sleep from him. He pushed his way out of the den, and saw Frozenpaw standing there. "Hi, Frozenpaw!" Flamekit exclaimed. "Did you want to play?" He swiped out his paw playfully to unbalance his older brother
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015, 3:22 pm

OOC: its fine, I was at school anyways also. There is no rush for you to post.

IC: Frozenpaw smiled at his brother's attempt to unbalance him. He played along and swiped back. "Sure! What do you want to play?" Frozenpaw didn't know very many games because he hardly played at all, but he was sure Flamekit could teach him.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015, 3:25 pm

"Do you know how to play tag?" Flamekit asked.
OOC: I don't know if Clan cats play tag at all, or if they know what it is, but just pretend they do! Smile

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptyFri 01 May 2015, 3:57 pm

Frozenpaw thought for a moment. "Yes, I do," he announced. "Who will be 'it' first?"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptyFri 01 May 2015, 5:36 pm

At the mention of tag, Greenpaw popped out of the nest energetically. "Hey, Frozenpaw, Flamekit! Wait up!" the young apprentice called out, darting out of the den. "Oooh, tag? I love tag." he mewed.

Gentlekit padded out of the apprentices den and yawned, glancing at Greenpaw. She rolled her eyes and stifled an amused purr. He still sounds just like a kit! "Hey, can I play?" she asked, settling down beside Flamekit and wrapping her tail around her paws.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptySat 02 May 2015, 12:49 pm

Flamekit nodded. "Sure! How about this... to choose which cat plays tag, I'll close my eyes, and spin around, like I'm chasing my tail. Right when I open my eyes, whoever is in front of me is it. And no cheating!" Flamekit closed his eyes and started to spin around.
OOC: Someone just agree on being 'it', because we can't really have an argument.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptySun 03 May 2015, 11:38 am

Frozenpaw nodded a greeting to his other siblings. "Hi guys," he said. He agreed on Flamekit's suggestion and waited patiently as the tom spun around. He honestly didn't want to play at all, but he wanted to spend time with his siblings, so he would do whatever it took to make them happy.

OOC: Frozenpaw will be it then.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptySun 03 May 2015, 1:24 pm

Flamekit stopped spinning, and opened his eyes. No one was exactly in front of him, but he could see Frozenpaw with the corner of his eye, and he looked at Frozenpaw. "You're 'it'!" Flamekit dashed away in the direction of the apprentice's den, not daring to look behind him in case Frozenpaw was right behind him.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptyWed 06 May 2015, 9:07 pm

Gentlepaw's eyes widened and she let out a squeal, rushing away. "Come get me, Frozenpaw!" she called over her shoulder.

Greenpaw pounced forward, facing his brother. "Betcha can't get me!" he taunted, lowering his front half and shaking his rump in the air. After a few short seconds, he shot off.

My Babies:

Last edited by Coal on Sat 09 May 2015, 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptyThu 07 May 2015, 6:46 am

Frozenpaw took a deep breath and closed his eyes, searching for his inner child. "Oh I'm gonna getch ya," he squealed in a childish voice as he flashed his eyes opened and leaped at Greenpaw, missing. He chased him, picking up speed as he went. Frozenpaw's light weight and small body came in help this time. His small frame made him fast. As he raced after his brother, he grew closer and closer until he was right behind him. Frozenpaw saw his chance and pounced, his eyes closed, hoping to land on Greenpaw.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptyThu 07 May 2015, 6:03 pm

Flamekit paused at the apprentices' den, and dared to look behind him. He saw Frozenpaw leaping toward Greenpaw. Flamekit didn't stay in one spot long enough to see if Frozenpaw landed on Greenpaw or not. Instead, he spun around and ran to the elders' den. He jumped over the fallen log, and hid behind it. None of the elders said anything, so Flamekit inferred that they were probably asleep - he didn't want to look behind him to look in case that caused him to lose focus on the game, and get tagged by Frozenpaw.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptySat 09 May 2015, 11:01 am

Greenpaw squealed as the paw touched his tail tip. "Darn it!" he growled. Spinning around, he spotted his sister across camp. "Easy prey." he mumbled, sneaking into the bushes so she wouldn't find him. He advanced on her, but not knowing he was there, she changed direction. "Not this time!" he whispered, changing direction, picking up speed, and leaping out of the brush, successfully tagging her. "You're it!" he mewed, dashing away.

Gentlepaw hissed and shot toward Flamekit. He picked up speed, but she was advancing. "Here we go..." she murmured, leaping over to him. She closed her eyes, hoping he was still there when she landed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptySat 09 May 2015, 12:25 pm

Flamekit watched as Greenpaw tagged Gentlepaw. He ducked down behind the fallen trunk, hoping Gentlepaw didn't see him. But he heart paws thumping toward him. Suddenly, a large object landed on him. He yowled. He looked up and saw Gentlepaw standing over him. "Dang it!!" Flamekit complained. He started running toward Frozenpaw, who was hovering by the nursery.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) EmptySat 09 May 2015, 3:55 pm

Frozenpaw whipped around and saw the little Flamekit running towards him. He laughed and ran head on towards Flamekit, waiting for the last second before they colided and jumping over the kit. Now Flamekit had to stop and turn around, which would be enough time for Frozenpaw to get away. The multi-colored tom ducked inside the apprentice's den and huddled in the corner, hoping that Flamekit hadn't seen him go in there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready to have some fun? (Closed)   Ready to have some fun? (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready to have some fun? (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next