Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Read This Even Though You Probably Don't Care

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Just Read This Even Though You Probably Don't Care Empty
PostJust Read This Even Though You Probably Don't Care

Hey guys I'm leaving.

Yeah, so I mentioned I might leave before, but I guess nobody cared, so I guess nobody will care now either. Yeah. So I'm leaving. Don't know for how long, because I probably will come back. So yeah I'm leaving.

Not gonna point fingers, but I'm fed up with ya'll. Ya'll annoy me, make me feel bad, etc. I don't want to have to deal with moody teenage jerks. Not to sound too offensive, but that's what I feel some of you are right now. Not all of you, of course. Yeah, whatever, I'm just a pre-teen who "doesn't know how to roleplay", "has stupid grammar", "doesn't even know how to capitalize Warriors", "just wants to argue", etc.

I honestly don't care about what you guys think of me, or what you say, and yeah. Last week I was ranting off about "a stupid cat site", this week I'm arguign, and today I'm leaving. Happy now?

Ugh, besides, I'll come crawling back at some point because I'm so bored, and then I'll get yelled at again for something.

I might not leave, but this is just a warning that I may disappear.

Have nice lives, love ya'll!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Just Read This Even Though You Probably Don't Care :: Comments

Laurel
Re: Just Read This Even Though You Probably Don't Care
Post Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 12:31 by Laurel
Aww bye Cat :( ya know you shouldn't listen to what other people say especially when they say that i mean thats just Cyberbulling and i believe if i remember right this site doesn't go for cyber bulling.but i understand your choice to leave and i do hope you come back
Pinely-san
Post Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 13:04 by Pinely-san
CAT NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE PLZ

;_; cat please </3 i love youuu
The Silver
Post Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 13:17 by The Silver
Goodbye Cat :c
I know why already - it has to do with me, specifically.
Look, Cat, I found that you misinterpreted my intentions. In that thread, I wanted you to understand that it was absolutely unfair of you to tell Crys why she was not allowed to have her plot Co-exist with yours. Your behavior was uncalled for, which is why I PMed you. The entire thing about arguing... For the last time, I want you to know that was not my intention, but rather for you to reflect on your actions. I've stated this so many times - all members are equal and everyone's opinions count. When you get out of hand, that's when I feel it is absolutely uncalled for.
If you're going to correct someone's grammar, don't expect someone else to not try to correct yours. It's hypocritical in a sense. I feel like this entire announcement is pointed at Crys and I specifically - I never stated you liked arguing, was a terrible RPer, etc. For the entire capitalization part, it was part of the grammar portion.
I apologize for my harshness before and I was not trying to drive you off the site. I don't like how you're victimizing yourself and giving off the impression that Crys and I were bullying you when you were rude, however.
Please take into account that my intentions were not to hurt your feelings, and I apologize for doing so.
Thanks guys, but it's not worth it.

Echo- It's not mainly based on you guys. There's a lot going on right now and everything complicated and I just need to take a break, okay? I didn't reply for your latest PM because the argument is over. I didn't mean to say senior members get everything better, I suppose I should have explained that better. I can't delete my posts, y'know. I was not trying to be rude, okay? There is a lot going on and I don't feel like bringing anything up.. And I said Crys was older than me age-wise, not site-wise. I know you teenagers get moody or whatever. Okay? Okay. The argument is done. If you bring it up again, know that I will ignore you. It's okay anyway though, I'm sorry that I brought up an argument and when I get back I will try not to be such a (insert a word fittd for apology)

Everyone else- Thanks, you guys are very nice, it's not your faults, in fact it's mine for being so stupid. Perhaps I should stop spamming everyone's emails, eh? You'd be better off with me gone for a little.
Sleepy
Post Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 13:55 by Sleepy
Cat wrote:
Not gonna point fingers, but I'm fed up with ya'll. Ya'll annoy me, make me feel bad, etc. I don't want to have to deal with moody teenage jerks. Not to sound too offensive, but that's what I feel some of you are right now. Not all of you, of course. Yeah, whatever, I'm just a pre-teen who "doesn't know how to roleplay", "has stupid grammar", "doesn't even know how to capitalize Warriors", "just wants to argue", etc.

I'm sorry you want to leave and hope you reconsider, but if this is because of the drama in Plotting Pages, then it looks like you attacked Crys' grammar first. That's just the Golden Rule. Don't take potshots if you can't take the heat yourself.

You argued against Crys' potential plot and she argued back. Do you seriously think of that as abuse or cyberbullying?

and lol 'moody teenagers'

Ha, no, I didn't say cyber bullying or abuse. I said I just don't want to talk about it. Dang it Sleepy did you read my post? I apologized for petes sake! Get over it! AAAAAARGH! I want a muffin..
Anonymous
Cat, I think you're super and I really enjoy rping with you, but if you think you need a break, go for it. We'll be waiting for you.

But I sincerely think you were being harsh to Crys, and she was only replying in turn. And Echo was doing her job as a mod. Please don't take these things too seriously, and let it go. No one wishes you gone.

I will miss you!!!!
Bored Hamu I. Apologized. Okay?
Anonymous
I know you apologised. I'm just saying if its about that, please don't leave for good. You're really awesome and no one thinks or wishes for you to leave.

Just Read This Even Though You Probably Don't Care

Page 1 of 1