Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In Gorse, we trust?

Go down 
+4
Faith
Laurel
Echo
Cat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 11:31

I recommend!

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 13:49

Here's a few points I have;

While I do enjoy your enthusiasm to become a medicine cat, I don't exactly see you fit for a few reasons.
I do see the trust that comes from the staff in you, I mean... It takes a lot to be able to lead a plot on this site that is huge.
But the one thing that sort of bugs me, was that this seems it was thrown down in about five seconds.
I'm not trying to nit-pick, but it just kinda seems like there wasn't much effort thought into this...
I get it, this is a roleplay site on the internet... Not much thought should really go into it.
But I'm just saying, this is a spot that people at times will anxiously wait for.

I've read over your application several times, and there's nothing that really stands out from your average joe.
But also, I can see why you would be fit for the position. You're active. You've contributed to the site.

So for now, I'm still contemplating whether or not to put my recommendation in.
But, I'm still taking this into consideration. I just wanted to give my input.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 15:06

@Cat: Ask one of the full MCs via PM~

@Pikachu: Well... It's whenever a staff member feels there's enough support for them. >v<

One of the things I wanted to not really care about was the amount of stuff people put into the applications, but I still take it into consideration. I personally care more about how active they are and their responsibility, which I feel that Pika has shown enough of so far. There's nothing outstanding about the application, and it's short, but maybe it'd work. After all, why not? We used to be so uptight about newer members receiving this high positions, so it seems fine to try it. They've RPed a number of cats already too, so I don't see anything wrong with it. For the most part.

Just my two cents~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 15:24

Well, I can redo the application if you guys want. I looked at Pinelys app for reference, but I guess Pinely is a more senior member and I should have been more thorough?

I'll edit it today.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 15:35

That wasn't my point, I mean, now that I view it and with Echo's two cents I do now support.

I do enjoy the fact that you used a reference, and I like that.

So, support.

For the fact that the Pikachu is smart and well, WC needs a medicine cat. Or will need one.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 16:18

For the last time, I don't get why you have more of this mentality that "because senior members"...
No, senior members don't get special privileges. The reason why Pine was accepted was because people trust Pinely enough with the role and the fact that Pine is active was enough proof for most users. You listed all the duties of a MC(A) already and promised to be active and responsible with the role. I see nothing wrong with your application, so recommended~ <3
Some people on the site might like for description length or something though, so just to tell you next time you might try to fill out an application for this~

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 16:40

Echo wrote:
The reason why Pine was accepted was because people trust Pinely enough with the role and the fact that Pine is active was enough proof for most users.

...Pine is active?

Don't get me wrong, I love Pine and all, but she most certainly is not the activestestest member around. Maybe back in 2011?

Recommended btw.

All in all, quality > quantity. Pikachu's been a pretty cool and active member, and I like seeing new faces in positions like this. The length of the application shouldn't really matter. Honestly, I'm surprised there isn't more recommendations on this already.

In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 16:49

Sleepy wrote:
Echo wrote:
The reason why Pine was accepted was because people trust Pinely enough with the role and the fact that Pine is active was enough proof for most users.

...Pine is active?

Don't get me wrong, I love Pine and all, but she most certainly is not the activestestest member around. Maybe back in 2011?

Recommended btw.

All in all, quality > quantity. Pikachu's been a pretty cool and active member, and I like seeing new faces in positions like this. The length of the application shouldn't really matter. Honestly, I'm surprised there isn't more recommendations on this already.

Not like... active active. xD
I believe she promised to be a lot more active since she came back (again), but I'm not completely sure how that's working out. Might just be me, however.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 18:21

Lol that application tittle.

reccomendo~
Back to top Go down
warriorlover8484

warriorlover8484

Clan/Rank : Shadow Clan: Mist kit River Clan: Maple kit Wind Clan:Breeze kit Rouge: Moon Rouge: Clover
Gemini Horse
Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 19:45

recommend :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 4:17

Thank you all for your recommendations<3

In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n9ta65uFmh1s99fgg
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 14:00

Approved!

Welcome your new MCA, WindClan.

In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 14:34

Yay!!!! Suntail will be so happy. (Who doin his ceremony?????)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 18:07

I think you need to arrange something with a fellow medicine cat. Maybe Ebonyleaf or Nightfire.

Also Thanks Sleeps :)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Gorse, we trust?   In Gorse, we trust? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Gorse, we trust?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2