Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Good News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: The Good News   The Good News EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 16:19

Wildheart and Hollyberry trotted through the forest, grins plastered on both of the she-cats' faces. They were laughing, and waiting for two certain toms. The black she-cat settled herself down on a tree-root and Wildheart curled up in a nearby bush. "Congratulations, Wildheart!" Hollyberry purred. Wildheart acknowledged her words with a purr and a nod. "Thanks, you too!" Both she-cats had a surprise for Blazingheart and Graywing.

Graywing padded into the clearing about ten minutes later, curiously gazing back and forth while searching for his mate. She had told him that she had a wonderful surprise for the tom, and he was impatient to discover it. A wild-looking she-cat jumped out in his path and barreled over him, pinning him down and licking his cheek. "Hey, Graywing. Come sit down, and... don't worry, the surprise is definitely worthwhile! But we're gonna wait for Hollyberry's mate." she told him. Just hearing 'the surprise is definitely worthwhile!', he decided he didn't want to be mean to Blazingheart today.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good News   The Good News EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 10:43

Blazingheart followed the scent of his mate to the place they were meeting. He also smelled Wildheart and Greywing's scent. Hollyberry had told him she had news for him, and Blazingheart was excited. He climbed up into a tree to see if he could spot the cats. Crawling out onto a branch, he heard Hollyberry's voice. He smiled to himself as he leaped off and landed right behind her, then touched her back with his paw, hoping to scare her. "Boo!"

The Good News Image13

The Good News Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good News   The Good News EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 8:45

Hollypaw hissed, leaping forward in surprise. "Hey! That wasn't fair!" she playfully complained when she noticed Blazingheart. "Good neeeews!..." she mewed in a singsong voice, letting her voice trail off.

Wildheart licked Graywing's cheek and stood up. "I have some good news, too." she stated, letting Blazingheart and Hollyberry talk first.

Graywing smiled at the thought of what the news could be.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good News   The Good News EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 9:21

Blazingheart laughed. "Hey, when I see a chance, I take it." He licked her head before sitting down. So, whats the news?" He asked. He was smiling. Hollyberry and Wildheart seemed so excited. Whatever this news was, Blazingheart was happy to hear it.

The Good News Image13

The Good News Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good News   The Good News EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 7:52

The two she-cats exchanged a look that screamed excitement, looked at their mates, then Hollyberry burst out, "I'm expecting your kits, Blazingheart!!" She purred loudly, nuzzling him under the chin.

Wildheart rushed over to Graywing and licked him on the cheek. "Same here, Graywing!" She finished with a loud purr.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good News   The Good News EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 9:43

Blazingheart seemed to explode with happiness. "You mean our kits," he said excitedly. "I can't believe it! I'm going to be a father!" He licked Hollyberry's cheek and purred happily.

The Good News Image13

The Good News Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good News   The Good News EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 18:55

All of the cats were jumping around with happiness when Wildheart...well, got a little too wild and tripped, landing heavily. "Careful! You know, with our kits." Graywing warned, helping her up. Wildheart just laughed and nodded.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good News   The Good News EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 3:24

Blazingheart sighed with happiness. "This is amazing! We need to celebrate somehow!" He looked at the other cats for any ideas.

The Good News Image13

The Good News Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good News   The Good News EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 17:33

Graywing was the first to pipe up. The bitterness comepletely vanished, and he only felt joy. No more rivalries with the tom! "Hunting?" he asked, smiling happily at Blazingheart.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good News   The Good News EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 3:55

Blazingheart nodded. "You two stay here, we'll go gather a 'feast' to celebrate with," the ginger tabby purred before turning to Graywing. "C'mon, lets go!" Blazingheart raced away, looking for any scent of prey.

The Good News Image13

The Good News Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good News   The Good News EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 17:40

Graywing purred with happiness and blazed off after his new 'bestie'.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good News   The Good News Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good News
Page 1 of 1