Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades) Empty
PostSubject: A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades)   A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades) EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 19:03

Needed a place to post this so I could remember to write it down..

A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades) Screen17
Breaking Hearts
A Dark forest cat, Soot, broken-hearted by the love of his dear life, recruits broken-hearted cats to join him to make their rejectors feel the pain they did. Or to make the ones their hatred is targeted to suffer and miserable. He tells them to find a precious thing two to three cats were buried with. (This will be 1+ of your own dead cats. You will choose something that describes them, a feather, etc.) Driven on by madness and hatred, he sends one of his recruits to find it. He tells them to grab something the cat had (This cat will have a stone in their paw) and bring it to him. He takes it, and breaks it. One of his recruits sees this, seeing it as an act of evil, destroying a sacred burial emblem, and attacks him. Soot fights them, and the others see the fight. They are too scared to join but one, who attacks and is killed by Soot. The other cats leave, telling their Clan leaders of the rogue, but not confessing why they joined. Soot comes to one of the cats in their dreams and tells them they have made a mistake, but they attack Soot like the other two had done, and Soot is angered. He tortures many cats, recruiting Tigertail (If it is alright with Voltage as I know she wants her to be evil) to work along his side. But the tormented team up on him and kill him, freeing the innocent cats from his grasp.

Yes, I know this is a bit far-fetched, but I want a great evil in the forest. He would torment people in groups occasionally. I could change details if you see it as too much, I will.

What we need and have:
Recruit 1: Strike (Me)
Recruit 2: Tunnelheart (Softsong)
Recruit 3:
Recruit 4:
Recruit 5:
Recruit 6:
Recruit 7:
At Least Ten to be Tormented:

Special Recruit of Soot (If not Tigertail by approval of Voltage):

So what do you think? Please tell me, make suggestions, and sign your cats up. We may need Admin/Mod Permission.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat on Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 19:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades)   A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades) EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 19:17

Oo this is interesting at least i think so. Would Tunnelheart be able to be apart of the recruits?

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades)   A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades) EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 19:18

Yeah that would be fine I will add her in (:D

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades)   A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades) EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 19:22

Ok great :D

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades)   A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades) EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 19:32

I don't mind plots like this, but it's a little far-fetched. Especially this whole tradition thing with the burial of their dead clanmates? I might be reading it wrong since I'm a very tired child at the moment. It's kinda silly too - at least with all the broken-hearted. How many clan cats are rejected often anyway when we use mate finder? lol I see how it could work, but I'm not exactly all for it.
Get permission if you want it to be sitewide. Otherwise, just limit it to one or two clans. Probably asking Jay or Sleepy would be your best bet.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades)   A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades) EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 19:37

Well, You know how the cats sometimes aren't really "buried"? Well Soot just puts the items there (Stupid ol' me forgot to put that in there) To see if they would do it, to be loyal. It doesn't have to be exactly broken hearted, but it could be a burning hatred as well. I will wait until the two plots going on now are finished, of course.

But I'm hoping this works because its going to be my first at least "trying to be good plot" since the one I made when I first joined. The system in which Soot does is strange, because, well, he is derranged and is basically a mentally handicapped cat driven by heartbreak and born with insanity from living with no family as a kit. I mean, he ran away when he was seven moons and was still not apprenticed, so his backstory is... Interesting. I mean, the love of his life killed him and he couldn't see that his love was against the code.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades)   A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades) EmptyFri 6 Mar 2015 - 3:56

TigerTail can be a recruit I feel honored to be a special request xD
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades)   A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Sitewide plot (after Deadly Shades)
Page 1 of 1