Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sitewide plot #2?

Go down 
+10
Jay
Bloo
Frogglyness
Ice Cream Zombie
Tigs
Little
Ebby
Sleepy
Stormi the Gummy
Echo
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 8:22

OK, so, I came up with this plot, about in the next gathering, there will be no Silverpelt, and a full red moon, and that one cat from Skyclan, and Thunderclan are destined to go somewhere far away from the clans, and bring Silverpelt back, and bring the moon back to its usual Silver. I planned that it would effect all the clans' prey, the way they live, and Rivalry. Keep in mind, its just ideas that I've thought up, taking me hours or so to do. x3 So, later on, it turns out that 1 from each clan has to go, yet 2 are already picked, Redfern and Coldheart, because well, the only topic in Dream Territory should keep you up on this, so. Read that as well. :D Now, back to the plot:
Once they have the 'chosen ones,' They will tell their Leaders, because, you gotta tell them, or the Medicine Cats. Because, they will be the ones who tells the leader, blah blah blah. xD So, once they take this Journey, they find that all of these Twolegs have let out Dogs, and Foxes around the territory, while also setting forests on fire, which the smoke is what is making the moon red. The 5 cats each find that they can only put out the fires with two things. Themselves, and water. But they still have to bring the Silverpelt back, that's the part where your suggestions come in.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 8:42

Not bad, but who are the cats? ouo

Sitewide plot #2? LgWiAeI
⌈ la-veritta ♡ ⌉
❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 9:08

...Why would twolegs randomly set forests on fire and let loose a ton of dogs for no reason? That part doesn't make any sense to me.

Sitewide plot #2? Tumblr_m868jqY1c71rwong6o1_500
Sitewide plot #2? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSitewide plot #2? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSitewide plot #2? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSitewide plot #2? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sitewide plot #2? 1voydSitewide plot #2? 2gy1qubSitewide plot #2? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSitewide plot #2? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 10:16

That's a good point.

Foxes and dogs aren't exactly things you want running around forests, and won't Twolegs you know... Try to put the fires out themselves? And probably way more effectively than a cat can?

And wouldn't a cat just see smoke and automatically know that something's on fire? I don't see how it's turning the moon red. And what about during the day, wouldn't smoke be even more obvious at that point?

Sitewide plot #2? I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 11:57

Sleepy: well, we have been having Forest Fires in South Dakota, so, the smoke CAN change the color of the moon. Also, keep in mind, i'm a youngster. x3

Stormy: Well, what about the Pine Beetles? they have to either burn the forest, or cut down the trees to get rid of it. :/ Also, the dogs and Foxes part was just some silly old gibberish I put in for no reason, so, that part can be Excluded. Also, they have to put it out somehow, keep in mind, I'm only 9. o.o
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 13:03

Pine beetles? I have a few problems with that too :I

1. Shadowclan lives in the pine forest, so they'd have a way harder time with the plot. In fact, Riverclan doesn't border Shadowclan, so they might not even get included in the plot as they wouldn't really care about Shadowclan's problems...The flames wouldn't be any where near them.

2. People would rather cut a tree down when it comes to forests, cuz there is a good possibility if you set it off in a forest it will spread faster than they can burn those few trees and probably start burning trees that didn't have pine beetles, because there are a lot of trees in the clans Shadowclan borders, with the exception of Windclan, who also may not be affected because they have nothing that can catch on fire o-o (Except maybe the grass...?) So in conclusion people would probably be cutting down the trees rather than setting fire to them, defeating the entire purpose of a red moon or smoke covering the stars to make it look like they're gone.

3. And finally, another problem with Shadowclan living with all those pine beetles. Shadowclan prey hangs out in pine trees. It eats food from them occasionally. That food may have pine beetles in it that were trying to get to the tree. Shadowclan eats the prey. Shadowclan EATS PINE BEETLES. WAT. Plus, the fact Shadowclan lives IN the undergrowth and under the pine trees, wouldn't be so pleasant to have those beetles swarming around right next to you or under your cat, wiggling around trying to eat tree bark and laying eggs that stick to the cats' fur.

Oh yeah, and you never answered Sleepy's thing about how people would probably put out the fire way faster than the cats...

Sitewide plot #2? Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSitewide plot #2? Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSitewide plot #2? Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSitewide plot #2? I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sitewide plot #2? 1voydSitewide plot #2? 2gy1qubSitewide plot #2? One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSitewide plot #2? StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 13:49

ShadowClan does not live in a foresttarigjwseotwjethwth
:flipplz:

Sitewide plot #2? PDt1Qqd Sitewide plot #2? Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 13:53

|D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 14:04

Shadowclan lives under pine trees o.o

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 14:56

Not in the forest territories, looking at the map.

Sitewide plot #2? I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 15:46

Oh fail e.e I'm thinking lake territory. Carry on X3

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 16:14

Besides. I don't think we should start a plot so soon. e-e Almost everyone are still kits. o3o;

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 16:20

Remember what happened with the last sitewide plot...I doubt we'd even finish it :/

Sitewide plot #2? 2zxy2y8
WCC:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 17:32

PEOPLE! ITS IDEAS! STOP GETTING FCKIN MAD AT ME. I'm just pissed. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 17:36

No one's getting mad at you D: *patpat*

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Sitewide plot #2? LickingIcon02Sitewide plot #2? R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sitewide plot #2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitewide plot #2?   Sitewide plot #2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitewide plot #2?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next