Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN)   I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 18:39

Strike growled. "You'll never defeat me! I defied my leader!" The glare of the cat with the crooked smile stepped forward. Strike, scared, but still confident, spat, "Then fight me, I'm not scared!" The tom stepped forward one more. He opened his mouth.You don't know me. His lips seemed to speak. Strike shrank back in pure terror. A picture of five dead cats scared the Dark Forest out of him. A brown or silvery bengal she-cat, drowning in a river. Another showed a long-haired white kitten screaming and falling into a gorge, with a grey she-kit, looking very familiar, trying to save her. Another showed a black and white kitten being torn apart by a badger. The fourth showed a calico she-cat with a neck-wound being cried over by a Riverclan tom. The last, showed Dapplepelt, a replay of what Strike as an apprentice had done.. So many cats fighting, a queen crying... What had he done? The cat then yolwed, JOIN ME! And diseappeared.
Strike awoke, screaming. He was sleeping by the gorge. Suddenly, he knew that she-cat died in the gorge where he was. He was getting up to go find the scene when the cat appeared again. Solve my riddle, and you will succeed. The calico she, with the broken heart. Find her by the stricken lark.
Strike's eyes widened. He ran down to where he knew the she-cat's body would be. And sure enough, a dead lark was near there. A small flower lay next to it. Thinking it was a prize, he was about to eat the lark when another strange vision hit him. The calico she-cat rose to her paws. Tears streamed from her eyes, and she looked at him. "SAVE ME!" She cried before he heard her scream and blood surrounded him. He froze. The lark was not to be touched. He looked at the flower. Her grave. He sighed. "I'm going insane." The voice appeared. I am the cause of these deaths. Heartbreak at each one. Find me. Find all the bodies, and take the grave's heart. You will be happy again, then.
He blinked. But he nodded. The flower.. A sybol of "the grave's heart"? Something that represented them.. One more flash. Take the precious item and deliver it to me, grab it and lay it by an oak tree.. He plucked the flower and ran to find an Oak Tree. Finding one, he placed it by it and sighed. Now to find the other five.. But he heard pawsteps. Who is there?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN)   I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) EmptyThu 5 Mar 2015 - 7:11

OOC: not sure what side of the gorge Strike is on

IC: Shimmerlight padded up to the gorge, peering down. The memory of meeting her mate here made her smile. She had almost fallen off of a ledge, trying to get to the bottom. She closed her eyes and pictured him for a second. She had memorized his face, the shape of his body, the length of his fur, all of his scars, every feature of him. She wished she could see him again. We need to set up a meeting soon, she thought. She was carrying kits and had moved into the nursery, but she could still travel certain distances. For a second, she thought she heard the voice of her mate, but realized it wasn't his voice. She saw it was a tom who looked like Drift, but it wasn't him. The tom smelled like Shadowclan. "What are you doing all the way over here?" She growled. "Get off of our territory, flea-bag!" She was in no state to fight, so she decided to ease up a little. "Listen, I really can't fight right now, so go or else I will have to send out some warriors to chase you away," she said. The she-cat was obviously pregnant. All she had done was come out for a walk, not expecting to run into a Shadowclan cat.

I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) Image13

I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN)   I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) EmptyThu 5 Mar 2015 - 20:40

Strike was surprised at first. Then he remembered he was on clan territory. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was here. Also, haven't you heard? I'm apparently the 'dangerous exiled rogue'." He said and sighed. "I'll leave, I guess. Sorry, again." He shrugged once more and began to walk away.

OOC: sorry didn't see ur reply

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN)   I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) EmptyFri 6 Mar 2015 - 3:56

Shimmerlight was surprised at how easy that was. "Wait...you're not dangerous," She said, inspecting the cat. I think I did hear something about him...maybe at the gathering or something. She tried to think back. "You're name is Strike, right?" She was a little curious about what happened to Strike. At the time, she forgot she was being friendly toward a rouge. If Icepaw found out about this, she would probably be even more mad at Shimmerlight because she already knows that the queen's mate is a rouge, and now she was being friendly towards another rouge.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN)   I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) EmptyFri 6 Mar 2015 - 6:39

Strike nodded. "That's my name." The cat licked his paw. "Your... Riverclan, right?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN)   I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) EmptyFri 6 Mar 2015 - 13:50

"Yeah, I am," Shimmerlight said, nodding. A question popped into her mind, and she couldn't help but asking it. "Why were you exiled?" She asked, sitting down.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN)   I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 15:39

OOC: Crap didn't see this. DAMN FORUMOTION!

Strike growled at her question. "At first, it may have been a false assumption to whom killed that cat Dapplepelt. I killed him. Didn't mean to at first, but, eh, heat of the moment, hmm?" He licked his paw again. "I've got a mate and a dead kit. Er- Once mate. We are no longer... 'together'.. She let my kit cross the Thunderpath, that mousebrained idiot!" He didn't realize he was being loud and quieted down. "But, you get the point, eh?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN)   I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 17:17

Shimmerlight's eyes widened a little as Strike told her that he had killed a cat. "Sounds like you had a pretty tough life," She said a little bit tensely. "I'm sure you didn't really mean to kill that cat," The she-cat purred. "And I'm sure your mate didn't mean to let your kit cross the Thunderpath, I mean, think about it! Why would a queen purposely let her kit cross the thing?" Shimmerlight looked around to make sure nobody else was around. "Hey, have you ever met a rouge named Drift?" She asked curiously. She was referring to her mate.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN)   I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess I'm out here again... (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1