Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Home, I Guess [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Home, I Guess [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Home, I Guess [OPEN]   Home, I Guess [OPEN] EmptySat 10 Jun 2017 - 14:04

Storm lied in the Medicine Cat's Den, feeling as bored as ever. He didn't want to try his luck sneaking out of the herb-filled den again, no matter how tempting it was to wander. The two Medicine Cats have told him over that he has to rest his wounds a little longer before he could go out of camp. There wasn't anything out there to do anyways, besides watch cats go along with their business and half-heartedly eat. He missed the zesty taste of mice from the Barn and the tough skin of rabbit hurt to eat. Sometimes one of the members of Windclan would come in, with torn claws or stomach aches that were easily cured. The only other cat besides Beetle's Wing and Sage Paw or something was a black and white cat named Ash of Burning Forest, who seemed to be sick with something that makes you cough up blood. Ash never talked to him since he was always coughing, and the Medicine Cat's, though nice, only ever asked him if he was still in pain or if he wanted something to eat. The loneliness was agonizing, even more than the constant aching in his jaw, and being surrounded by dozens of cats socializing outside made him want to scream.

Hearing someone entering the den, he weakly raised his head. He knew in the back of his head that it was probably the Medicine Cats or Twistedtail, which he had noticed visiting Ash recently, but hoped that, whoever they were, it was someone that would want to have a chat with him.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Home, I Guess [OPEN] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Home, I Guess [OPEN]   Home, I Guess [OPEN] EmptySat 10 Jun 2017 - 22:51

Brackenberry slowly wandered into the medicine cat's den, his tail tucked halfway between his legs. If he were gong to get over his anxiety, he knew he would have to start talking to other cats, some that were outside his family. His own family already seemed to get harder and harder to talk to as they slowly split to two sides- Smokepelt and Ashstar- but right now that escaped his mind. The only thing he was worried about was facing his fear- talking to a cat he barely knew. And that meant a relative stranger, so the tribe cats were perfect. He knew there was one in the den of the medicine cats, but he seemed to have a terrible cough, and he didn't want to deal with that, not on his first try. He had two fresh pieces of prey that he had just caught- a hare and, somehow, a sparrow that he had managed to catch. He plopped the sparrow in front of the cat with a terrible cough, then fumbled over to Storm, placing the mouse carefully in front of him. He then sat down, hoping to start a conversation like a normal cat would. "H-hi. I b-brought you a mouse t-to eat." He spat out, proud on the inside that he managed to say anything without completely failing the sentence like he had in the past.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Home, I Guess [OPEN]   Home, I Guess [OPEN] EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 8:27

Storm's eyes widened a little and a small smile formed on his scarred maw as one of the other clan cats dropped a mouse in front of him. "Thank yuh," he said, taking a bite out of the small rodent. "I used tuh eat these all thuh time where I live. Where I lived," he corrected himself, feeling a pang of sadness that he wasn't able to see Bat, Pepper, Mist, and all the other loners that lived there after his... incident. "My name's Storm. Or Pigeonkit. I can't really tull which one I am," he confessed, hoping he didn't sound crazy. "Anyways, what's your name? I'll probulbly be staying in Windclan, so I shuld get to nuh cats."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Home, I Guess [OPEN] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home, I Guess [OPEN]   Home, I Guess [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Home, I Guess [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-