Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 Empty
PostSubject: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 8:59

(We really need one for the plot and SunPaw needs his Meddie name)

CloudPatches huffed and puffed as he followed the regular trail to the moonstone. It would normally be easy, but he had white cough and the stress of the sick cats had heavily impacted him. "SunPaw! Do you need a break?" He looked around hopng to spot other medicine cats.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 9:07

"No I.. I'm good!" He called. He had developed a cough but nothing serious, he identified it as a minor case of Whitecough. Since he was young the cold air made a harder impact on the medicine cat apprentice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 6:37

CloudPatches nodded and slowly began the trek towards the ThunderPath. Looking back and forth he bolted across the path luckily monsters didn't run across it a lot during the afternoon. "You okay to cross alone?" He had forgotten to cross with SunPaw and felt ashamed for doing so, but hopefully his apprentice would fair well.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 6:40

As he watched Cloudpatches run across, he got nervous. When Cloudpatches asked his question, he hissed. "Hey, Cloudpatches, why do you think I became a medicine cat?" He stuck out his limp leg but reluctantly ran across after looking on either side.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 13:27

CloudPatches perked his ears and replied. "Because your a gifted young cat with many skills." Looking to SunPaw's leg he stuck out he continued. "Or did you want me to say your leg?" He chuckled a bit and licked SunPaw a congratulations for crossing the thunderpath. "While we're on the subject why do you think I became a medicine cat? You know I didn't train as an apprentice like you. I was a warrior first and a darn good one at that. I could catch anything and any cat."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 14:23

Sunpaw sighed. But he was surprised at what Cloudpatches said. "I didn't know you were a warrior first! I don't think I was born yet, or I was a young kit." He shook his head. "Let's go to the moonstone."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 15:52

CloudPatches nodded and kept walking as they reached the MotherMouth he said. "You were a kit I believe. That's when SwiftFoot died my mate. I raised my kits though HoneyDrop, MoonStrike, GhostCall, and JackalPelt." He smiled at the memories. "What was your father like?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 16:06

Sunpaw sighed. "Honeydrop passed away earlier today. I didn't tell you." He kept quiet after that. "I never met my father. I think he died." He said and sighed. "Do you remember Redcloud? My mom. She passed away." (guessing cause Puddles is never on) He said and sighed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 16:11

CloudPatches's tail dropped and he winced. "I'm all alone aren't I?" He moaned to himself. Then hearing the name RedCloud he muttered to himself. "I remember her when she kitted there was one scent clung to her. Especially before you were born. It was a ShadowClan scent, but she had been patrolling there a lot maybe it stuck I don't know." CloudPatches disappeared in the tunnel.

(I think it's time the two meet BlackClaw and SunPaw xD)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 16:29

Sunpaw sighed. "You're not alone. Your clanmates are here." Upon hearing the next thing he said, he gasped. "I.. I think i met my dad once, then! He smelled like Redcloud but I thought they fought.. He rescued me from the Thunderpath.. Blackclaw, I believe." He said, remembering the dreadful day. "it explains everything.."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 5:16

CloudPatches lifted his ears. "BlackClaw? I believe Ive heard of him. A noble warrior and good fighter. We talked at a gathering once as apprentices. He was wily back then, but now as wise as any senior warrior. Though he's not that old yet." Even if he was loyal he broke the code. Luckily no one had found out. "Best to keep this to yourself." As they entered the cave to where the moonstone stood it began shining.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 6:01

Sunpaw nodded. "I understand." And proceeded to the Moonstone. He was simply amazed at its beauty..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15   Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicine Cat Meeting 2/21/15
Page 1 of 1