Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

For me and Coal only plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

For me and Coal only plz Empty
PostSubject: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:26 am

Blazingpaw sat in Thunderclan's camp, staring at the nursery. The sun was just rising, and cats were stirring in their nests, waking from their sleep. The ginger tom waited for a certain she-cat to appear out from the nursery. His eyes turned to the fresh-kill pile as his stomach growled. He sighed, then padded over. He grabbed a squirrel then walked back to his original spot. As he ate, he hoped that the kit he was looking for hadn't came out while he was getting his food.

For me and Coal only plz Image13

For me and Coal only plz Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Hollykit leaped out of the bushes, landing right in front Blazingpaw. "Hey!" she mewed, her hind end wiggling in the air. Her front paws were planted firmly in front of her, and she looked up at the tom.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Blazingpaw jumped a little as Hollykit landed in front of him. "Hollykit, you scared me," he said as he laughed and lightly swatted at her with his paw. It had been a while since Blazingpaw had seen her. He was always busy with apprentice duties, but now he had some free time that he wanted to spend with the she-cat. The tom pushed his squirle over to Hollykit. "Want some?"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:29 am

She looked down at the squirrel hungrily, then took a small bite. Hollykit pushed the prey back to him afterwards. After all, he was an apprentice and needed to keep his strength up. She had plenty of time to eat.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 am

"You can have some more if you want, I'm not that hungry," Blazingpaw said as he pushed the food back over to Hollykit. Blazingpaw looked around, then turned back to his friend. "Hey, wanna play a game?" The tom stood up. "It'll be the first fun thing I've don since becomeing an apprentice!" He laughed. He had been doing a ton of work as an apprentice, and even though he didn't know it, he kinda liked all the work.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:19 pm

She took another , gratefully. She was hungry! After a few more bites, she finished the prey and licked her lips. Standing up, she purred. "Sure!" she mewed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:14 pm

"Okay, what game shall we play?" Blazingpaw asked as he thought of what games he knew. "We could play miss ball, or tag, or hide and seek..." He listed a bunch of games. "You can choose!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Hollykit's ears pricked. "You had me at tag...." she whispered, smiling and raising an eyebrow. Not giving him a chance, she reached out and poked him, just barely. "TAG!" she yelled. The kit then took off running. Anyone who was watching saw a black ball of fur shoot out toward the Highrock.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:26 am

Blazingpaw laughed and chased after Hollykit. Blazingpaw had long legs that raced after the she-cat. As they made their way too the highrock, Blazingpaw looked for a way to cut off Hollykit. He went around the other side of the rock, standing in her way when she came around the other side. "Tag, your it!" Blazingpaw reached out a paw and touched Hollykit's shoulder, then he ran away, heading too the fresh-kill pile. He looked behind him too see how close Hollykit was.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Hollykit groaned as the apprentice's paw touched her shoulder. She narrowed her green eyes. The kit may not have been fast, but she was smart. Blazingpaw raced away, and she slid gracefully into the shadows that surrounded the camp. She slunk towards the fresh kill pile, and leaped onto him. Her paws pinned his shoulders down and she smirked. "Tag!" She turned tail and ran.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 5:30 am

Blazingpaw playfully growled at Hollykit, then got up and raced after her. His paws pounded on the ground as he zoomed twords her. He tried cutting her off a couple of times, but failed at doin so. Man, she is fast! And clever too! The tom kept chasing Hollykit.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Suddenly, the kit's air supply was cut off. Her lungs (seeing as she was a kit) weren't very good. She stopped and panted, turning and stumbling to her friend. "Bla...Blazing...Blazingpaw!" she whimpered, leaning against his frame. "So....tired..." she breathed, burying her face in his shoulder fur.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:50 am

Blazingpaw stopped running as he saw that something was wrong with Hollykit. He sat down and licked her head. "It's okay. Let's rest for a moment." Blazingpaw was used to running, but kits wern't used to it. "You're fast," He said as he looked down at hollykit. "You'll make a great warrior some day."

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:22 am

After Hollykit caught her breath, she looked up at him and grinned. "Thanks, Blazingpaw...." she purred softly, closing her eyes.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For me and Coal only plz   For me and Coal only plz Empty

Back to top Go down

For me and Coal only plz
Page 1 of 1