Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Freezing Trees [open <3]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Freezing Trees [open <3] Empty
PostSubject: Freezing Trees [open <3]   Freezing Trees [open <3] EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 20:46

Walking across the frozen ground, Nightfoot couldn't stand to look around and only see white while hearing the crunch underneath her paws as she stepped on large piles of snow that almost swallowed her when she tried to take a new route around the border. She hated the cold, the wet, and to top it all off, she wasn't really used to any of it either so her coat did almost nothing. She hated even more that the warrior's den was so empty anymore. No one wanted to stick with Skyclan after the trouble that the other clans had caused. All of them took off with their tails between their legs... and never came back. "Cowards. All of them..." she grumbled as she continued around the territory in search of anything at this point whether it be an intruder or just a bird. Prey was running low so the camp didn't have a whole lot of food. They were always in need of more fresh kill.

Sighing loudly to try to calm her frustration, she looked around one last time before heading on her way, only stopping when she heard footsteps behind her. "Who's there?!" Turning in a flash, she tensed up with claws unsheathed to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Trees [open <3]   Freezing Trees [open <3] EmptySat 3 Jan 2015 - 12:27

(I hope you dont mind me jumping in been waiting forever for my mentor's rper to reply and saw this)

A fluffy gray and silver apprentices had followed after Nightfoot. Softpaw looked at her with blue eyes"its just me, Softpaw"Softpaw mewed looking at the warrior. The skyclan apprentice flicked her tail nervously

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Trees [open <3]   Freezing Trees [open <3] EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 21:00

OOC: I don't mind :D I'm glad there's someone to RP with in Skyclan still ;u;

Upon seeing the apprentice, Nightfoot quickly stopped and relaxing, but the irritated look on her face was still very noticeable. She wasn't a very happy cat to begin with, but the weather just made it all the worse. "Oh, hello there Softpaw. Didn't see you there. Where's your mentor? Shouldn't you be training right now?" she grumbled, her tail swishing back and forth behind her as the fur on her back finally rested back in its place.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Trees [open <3]   Freezing Trees [open <3] EmptyMon 5 Jan 2015 - 21:27

Daisypaw padded into the camp, her fangs clutching as much prey as possible. An ear twitched as the calico softly dropped the prey onto the pile that seemed to be shrinking rather then faster than she had imagined, before she left to go hunting with the patrol the pile seemed rather satisfying but now? Now looking at the decreasing  food-pile it gave the young apprentice stress and worry.

Her whiskers twitched as she shifted her head to see Softpaw and Nightfoot. might as well chat to others.. the apprentice had thought to herself, walking towards them as the snow softly crunched beneath her light paw-steps. Her head had cocked as she had approached them greeting them with a warm mew, " Greetings Softpaw, Nightfoot. Daisypaw nodded acknowledging  them both. " Leaf-bare is rather more tough then i had imagined.. h- has it always been like this?" The calico mewed her gaze looking at snow that laid beneath their paws.

Last edited by Crystal (Crys) on Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 20:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Trees [open <3]   Freezing Trees [open <3] EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 12:55

"Just walking and no"Softpaw mewed before blinking and looked to Daisypaw"hello Daisypaw"she blinked quietly and shrugged some"im not completely sure"

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Trees [open <3]   Freezing Trees [open <3] EmptyTue 6 Jan 2015 - 20:49

"Hmph," Nightfoot huffed as Daisypaw joined the two cats. "This is your first leaf bare, isn't it? Well, trust me, it doesn't get a whole lot easier. Actually, this is one of the better ones I've experienced." Taking a deep breath, she sighed heavily as she figured that her small self-patrol would have to be put on hold for the time being. "Coming from twoleg place where I had to fight for everything, this is easy. I don't have to worry about who is going to try to steal my meal. I can catch what I want and eat what I want. Be thankful you were born into clan life. It's rough out there without someone to watch your back."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Trees [open <3]   Freezing Trees [open <3] EmptyWed 7 Jan 2015 - 21:03

Daisypaw blinked at Nightfoot's hostility, she had heard cats say that she wasn't friendly but she couldn't expect the worst out of a cat she didn't know, Nightfoot also probably had a reason to be unfriendly perhaps a secret or bad past of some sort. The apprentice kept quiet as Nightfoot spoke gently tilting her head as she heard her talk about the two leg home, funny actually since Daisypaw was from there herself but life was not hard for her. Her two legs did take care for her as much as they could before they had to leave... "Actually I am from two legs as well." The calico mewed gently even though she didn't think that Nightfoot cared an ounce of where she came from. "We could talk some more if you like you seem rather bothered about your past, I won't be judgemental I swear."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Trees [open <3]   Freezing Trees [open <3] EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:41

The warrior shook her head. There wasn't anything to worry about. Nothing bothered her anymore except for Thunderclan and Windclan. She enjoyed this life. Somehow, it was just a little bit easier than what she was used to in the Twoleg place. "Well aren't you an old soul," she responded a little lighter. "There isn't anything to talk about. It's good to be here. It's good that Silentstar gave me a chance, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freezing Trees [open <3]   Freezing Trees [open <3] Empty

Back to top Go down

Freezing Trees [open <3]
Page 1 of 1