Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]

Go down 
+4
Reaper King
Cat
Peridot
Sleepy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 0:20

WindClan's moors, to an outsider, would seem endless, maybe even foreboding. Not foreboding in the same sense as ShadowClan's marsh, which was dark and full of sickness and hostile enemies, but foreboding in its sheer size. The white hills, glazed with ice and snow, seemed to roll on into a distant horizon, with little landmarks in sight besides the little jagged silhouette against the skyline that marked Highstones. More chilling than just its size though, was its emptiness. Was it even possible to patrol all of this? Was it even worth it, when your prey was so scattered and so fast? Normally you might find herbs near patches of gorse and bramble, but the snow had buried most of it.

But to WindClan, that was home. It wasn't anything to be afraid of, no more than they should've been afraid of any other Leafbare. What really should've troubled them was the tracks in the snow. Badgers. A whole group of them. And they were worryingly close to camp...

tl;dr there's badgers roving around, don't get #rekt again

Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 10:33

Cobaltfire had just caught a rabbit and was burying it. Her ears pricked up as a rumbling sound met her ears, and she wrinkled her nose as an awful stench assaulted it.
Her eyed widened as she put a name to the scent, and forgetting about her prey, took off towards the camp to warn them.
Badgers badgers badgers badgers, so many of them! I must warn the camp!
That was the only thing she could think as she raced to camp.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 21:11

Honeydrop saw Cobaltfire racing into camp. "What's wrong?" She scented badgers and her eyes widened. The image of Lightningpaws death and her forever injuries came back to her and she widened her eyes and shook her head. Don't think about that now... She said to herself and waited for Cobaltfires reply, though she now knew what it would be.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 21:45

Cobaltfire's fur was on end, and her eyes wide in fear as she skidded to a halt in front of Honeydrop.
"Badgers! A whole horde of them! I don't know where they're headed, but I had to warn the camp if they're headed here!" the words tumbled out breathlessly.
By now, her hard breathing was slowing down, and her wild heartbeat was beginning to slow as well.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptySat 3 Jan 2015 - 15:12

Silverfang's ears folded back when she heard the word badgers, carefully pushing her way past her daughter. The silver warrior looked up at Cobaltfire, "We need to do something.." The senior warrior said, before looking down at the ground. But how? Badgers are the most dangerous creatures, and it takes many of us to take on one of them! Oh where are you Falconstar? Silverfang thought to herself.

Feathertail looked at her mother before looking at the rest of the warriors, "What if we had a distraction? We just lead them away from the territory? They must be going somewhere. Or we could use speed to our advantage and try to drive them off." The grey warrior suggested.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptySat 3 Jan 2015 - 15:28

Monarchpaw black and golden ears laid flat against her head upon hearing the word badgers. Monarchpaw listened as Feathertail spome quietly. The apprentice flicked her tail quietly listening.

(Wasn't sure if i was allowed to post in this or not but i needed to continue rping Monarchpaw so yeah)

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptySat 3 Jan 2015 - 17:13

Cobaltfire nodded at Feathertail's idea.
"Maybe... If we did that, I just hope we don't lose anyone in the process, and we'd have to run the idea by Falconstar." She murmured, thinking. She was by no means a senior warrior, so she'd most likely have little to no say in what they did to handle the situation.

Wolfpaw had wandered up to the conversation and at the mention of the word "badgers", his ears flattened and his tail started to puff up ever so slightly. He could smell Cobaltfire's fear-scent clearly, as well as the others'.
He finally got enough courage to sit beside Monarchpaw, and maybe take a stab at entering the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptySat 3 Jan 2015 - 19:57

Honeydrop nodded. "Those are all very good ideas.... Uh, from... Past experience..." She swallowed quickly and slunk back turning away slightly, for her scars were showing again, she continued,"I know that badgers are indeed hard to take down, but, they are attracted to prey. I say if we grab a peice of prey, it would work as a distraction, as Feathertail said. But, yes, I like the running thing, too. And.. All your ideas.." She turned back to them, trying to sound brave.

Sunpaw walked out of his den at the word of badgers. Listening to the conversation, he added, "if is does result to wounds, being any injured to me and Cloudpatches. Also, Honeydrop, we would need permission to borrow prey." He stood by Monarchpaw and then sat down. His ears flattened, his fear scent anyone could smell, so he waited for them to speak again. Honey drop nodded. "Of course."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 9:34

OOC: By the way, anybody can control a badger or two if they want, lul.

Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 10:02

Ooc: okay

White and black paws thumped against the ground. A badger rumbled about, looking for food. The cold, harsh winter so far had scared away all good food, so it would have to search deeper.

Honeydrop heard the thumping and gasped, "they're here..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 11:37

Cobaltfire's hackles raised and her ears flattened, for she was extremely fearful. Her claws slid out in preparation to fight, and her tail whipped back and forth. In her mind, she ran through what moves she knew and what could be effective against badgers.

Wolfpaw's fur puffed up, and looking around, saw young kits and vulnerable cats that most likely couldn't fight.
He quickly went over to a group of kits playing nearby and ushered them inside the nursery to the safety of their mothers. The elders had already hidden in their den.

A badger snuffled near a wall of prickly gorse, with an overpowering smell of cats coming from behind it. What lay underneath that was the scent of food. Easy food for a hungry badger. She swatted at the gorse, sweeping some of it aside, forming a path into whatever was beyond.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 11:43

Sunpaw gulped. "So. This is it.... Here they come.." His voice was cracked with fear, his eyes wild with terror. He looked to Monarchpaw and Wolfpaw. If it came down to it, he would fight. Suddenly, he was knocked out of the way as Honeydrop rammed into a badger charging at him. "Protect the elders den and nursery!" She hollered and clawed the badger, tumbling down into the dust. A moment later she reappeared, the badgers claws piercing her neck.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 11:52

Cobaltfire leaped onto the badger that was attacking Honeydrop, swiping her claws down its muzzle and digging her claws into its back. She cried out when the badger's claws pierced her best friend's neck, and with that, she bit down sharply on the badger's ear.
Nobody will hurt my best friend while I'm still breathing!

Wolfpaw bravely slashed at a badger that got too close, raking his paws across its nose, making it bellow in pain and swat at the young apprentice. The badger's blow caught him on the shoulder, sending him spinning away. Shaking his head, he regained his bearings, he raced towards the badger, and threw his entire weight at it, to prevent it from entering the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 12:00

Honeydrop gasped as Cobaltfire bit it's ear, the badger growling, it let go of her. "Thank... You... So much.." She breathed. Regaining her breath, she jumped onto the badger, slamming its head to the ground. The badger roared and bit Honeydrops neck and dropped down, the badger let go. Honeydrop stared in horror as scarlet liquid dripped from her neck, but she still fought.

Sunpaw screeched in surprise as a badger threw him up in the air. Iron-like jaws snapped at his neck, dangerously close, before Honeydrop zipped through the air and pushed him away. He landed breathlessly, struggling to regain his balance. With a cough, he stared in horror as the badgers claws zoomed past his eye. When he opened his eyes, a bloody scar was over the place his eye would've been. The pain was horrible, and, though he knew no battle moves, instinct took over and he jumped on the badger, quickly scraping it's back before limp-running to the medicine cats den.

Honeydrop gasped yet again as Sunpaws eye was taken from him, and she was amazed to see he didn't take the pain with a collapse as she had. Angered, she fought beside Cobaltfire and ripped some fur from the badger that nearly killed her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 12:10

Cobaltfire jumped off of the badger as it turned tail and ran back the way it came.
"No problem..." she grunted, getting clipped by the claws of another badger approaching. Blood started dripping down her leg, but she took no notice as she raked her claws down its side in return.

Wolfpaw's body slam had made the badger stumble for about one step, efficiently distracting it from the nursery. For now.
He darted back and forth, landing hard blows on its face and body, scratching it, and soon, rivulets of blood ran down its face, getting into its eyes. That only enraged it more, and it swatted at the silver apprentice, this time, raking its claws across his face.
He yowled in pain, but attempted to ignore it. His only thought was to defend the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]   Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Barren Hills [WINDCLAN EVENT]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: