Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadowclan's New Deputy

Go down 
+3
Alastine
Crystal
Shadow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Shadowclan's New Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:29 am

This was going to be a hard announcement. Thrushstar hated that he had already had to replace such a wonderful deputy, but Cormorantpelt hadn't been seen for moons. No one knew where she had disappeared to, but wherever she was, she took Heavystep with her. At least, that's all that Thrushstar could assume. He hoped that nothing terrible had happened to them, but at the same time, he couldn't bear to think that they suddenly left Shadowclan like it was nothing. Taking a deep breath, he leaped onto the rock that overlooked the clan. "Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" he yowled loudly in hopes of getting everyone's attention and not just a few like it had been lately.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:39 am

Jayclaw slipped from his nest, quickly shaking the brambles out of his fur that stuck to him when he fell asleep. His head lifted in a flash to see that thrushstar was assembling a meeting, the warriors eyes beamed with intrest, then he quickly padded towards the jaggedrock.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:40 am

ShadowWhisper had trotted underneath the Jaggedrock. She wondered what the meeting was going to be about. She didn't think that an apprentice ceremony was going to happen because she didn't see any kits looking well groomed. The wind blew across her pretty face when she looked up at Thrushstar, her leader and former mentor. She purred at the thought of her training with her mentor when she became an apprentice. The she cat would never forget those valuable memories. The warrior pushed those thoughts away when she noticed that the meeting was about to start.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:44 pm

A dark grey tom emerged from the warriors den, where he had spent the past few days curled up in his nest thinking about Cormorantpelt. She had gone missing moons ago, and Scorchclaw still hadn't gotten over it, but he forced himself to join this meeting. They'll probably replace Cormorantpelt. He moaned inside and sat down in front of the Jaggedrock, waiting for the meeting to start.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:55 am

BlackClaw grumbled as he awoke hearing ThrushStar's call. Training FinchPaw had worn him out, but he wouldn't miss any meeting. Rising he went out to the clearing and sat down. It looked and sounded like a deputy ceremony. He sighed and watched the others talk.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:23 am

ooc: right when i get back too oh well

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Shadowclan's New Deputy JPzjwJV Shadowclan's New Deputy JPzNeMg Shadowclan's New Deputy JGg2mwx Shadowclan's New Deputy JPzwPEb Shadowclan's New Deputy JPzwXQn

Shadowclan's New Deputy JcTsSP1  Shadowclan's New Deputy JcnAVnI Shadowclan's New Deputy JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:18 am

OOC: I'm sorry Fire.. I didn't realize you were back (to be active again) and Shadowclan's been kinda struggling with leadership...

Fennelcloud quickly walked out of the warrior's den to listen to the announcement. She had no idea what it could have been about. After all, no apprentices were ready to be warriors and no kits were old enough to be apprentices. Sitting in her usual spot, she looked up at the leader quietly.

Looking around at the clan, the Shadowclan leader took a deep breath. "As all of you know, we have been lacking a deputy for some time. I regret to say that I feel that we need to appoint a new one." He stopped a moment to try to think over his words. He really wished he knew where Cormorantpelt had disappeared to. "I say these words before Starclan so that they may hear and approve of my choice. Shadowclan's new deputy will be Jayclaw." He looked at the newly named deputy with an approving look. Honestly, he was a little nervous to appoint such a new warrior as deputy, but Thrushstar felt that Jayclaw was the best choice and that he would prove himself as his time as deputy went on. Leaping down, the Shadowclan leader padded to Jayclaw, licking his shoulder to show respect to him.

A new deputy? Well, that was surprising. She wasn't expecting one to be called so soon, but she didn't disagree with Thrushstar's choice. "Jayclaw! Jayclaw!" she mewed, excitedly chanting for the new deputy.
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:10 pm

BlackClaw smiled and started cheering. JayClaw was a great choice for deputy. "JayClaw! JayClaw."
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:52 am

ShadowWhisper stood up and lifted her tail in the air. She wasn't aware that this was a deputy ceremony, but she didn't mind. Keeping ShadowClan strong was all it mattered. "Jayclaw! Jayclaw! Jayclaw!" The wind kissed her pelt as she cheered for the new deputy of ShadowClan.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:39 pm

OOC: I don't mean to interupt, but Crys is already deputy of Skyclan.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Ooc: seriously... I wish I would have known that sooner.. Dang it. Well, nevermind then. I guess this was for nothing. And it also works out since Fire is back now. Sorry Crystal. I didn't realize you were already deputy. As long as Fire stays active then she keeps the deputy spot.

So yeah. This never happened.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4530

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:11 am

ooc: lol ok im just not going to go searching through the site to catch up on what current mess is happening rn so 
im just gon' wing it 
ill be on skype most often so if im needed just catch me on there or have sleepy text me or something idk

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Shadowclan's New Deputy JPzjwJV Shadowclan's New Deputy JPzNeMg Shadowclan's New Deputy JGg2mwx Shadowclan's New Deputy JPzwPEb Shadowclan's New Deputy JPzwXQn

Shadowclan's New Deputy JcTsSP1  Shadowclan's New Deputy JcnAVnI Shadowclan's New Deputy JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan's New Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Deputy Ceremonies-
Jump to: