Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

spinekit and me only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xxfadexx1200

xxfadexx1200

Clan/Rank : kit
Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 19

spinekit and me only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 19:57

she kept her down to the ground hissing "Fine then don't trust me, your loss." she leaped off of spine kit and padded over back into the kit-den. She curled up in her nest and put her tail over her face.

:swallow kit
spinekit and me only - Page 2 Images10
Back to top Go down
jammer65020

jammer65020

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan and Kit
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 20:03

"gets to paws shaking off pelt" :Spinekit echoed:" my loss " :Takes off to the Med den to cool down and get cobwebs.:
Back to top Go down
xxfadexx1200

xxfadexx1200

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 20:14

she put her tail slowly on the ground lifting head, she sat up looking around the kit den seeing no sign of spine kit. She got to her paws and padded over to the entrance of the den peering around camp for Spinekit. She simply curled her tail around her paws waiting for her to come back if she ever does.

Back to top Go down
jammer65020

jammer65020

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 20:21

:soon pads out of the Med den and ducks into the undergrowth looking over to the Kit den seeing Swallow kit peering out.: :hisses to self: "Im never going to speak to her again unless I have to!" :looks around camp for a place to sleep, spots a abandoned wood pecker hole in the tree and runs to the tree.:
Back to top Go down
xxfadexx1200

xxfadexx1200

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 20:33

she saw her climb into the woodpecker hole she thought in her head :she must be crazy climbing in there and sleeping: "I wonder if I should tell the leader she grunted to self"

Back to top Go down
jammer65020

jammer65020

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 20:43

:sinks needle like claws into the tree making way up it she though without Swallow kit seeing it.: "I WILL find mom maybe that cat did NOT kill her! how would she even know if it did!!!" Cry
Back to top Go down
xxfadexx1200

xxfadexx1200

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 20:48

she got up on her paws and made her way to the leaders den, she peered threw the lichen waiting to hear thrushstar's call to let her enter. She sat at the entrance waiting. He didn't reply so she padded back over to the nursery and sat down looking at the tree spinekit had disappeared in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

spinekit and me only
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: