Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

spinekit and me only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xxfadexx1200

xxfadexx1200

Clan/Rank : kit
Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 19

spinekit and me only Empty
PostSubject: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 23:31

swallow kit padded to the entrance of the nursery yawning, she turned back noticing the black and orange kit in the corner of  the den.
Back to top Go down
jammer65020

jammer65020

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan and Kit
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 0:12

looks up closing eyes slightly in greeting quietly mewing "hello" Tongue
Back to top Go down
xxfadexx1200

xxfadexx1200

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 0:14

"hello," she mewed back dipping her head to her in greeting.

:swallow kit
spinekit and me only Images10
Back to top Go down
jammer65020

jammer65020

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 0:17

" Spinekit looked away, watching the other kits mess around, laying her head on her paws". Wanting Hamu

Last edited by jammer65020 on Sun 16 Nov 2014 - 1:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxfadexx1200

xxfadexx1200

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 0:19

she padded over to her sister nudging her, "you want to g look around outside?" she mewed softly nudging her again.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 0:22

OOC;; Hold up real quick. Jammer, you cannot RP until you have been approved, so please look back at your creation. Additionally, we RP with sentences, so instead of "looks away watching the other kits mess around, lays head on paws" you would be writting it as, "Spinekit looked away, watching the other kits mess around, laying her head on her paws". We use past tense, so it'd be nice if you changed that a bit. I understand if you are unable to write with perfect punctuation and grammar, but to the best of your ability, please try to make it a bit more literate. Thank you~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
jammer65020

jammer65020

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySat 29 Nov 2014 - 16:50

"sure" she mewed. "can we look for out parents even though its pretty much useless?" Spinekit asked.
Back to top Go down
xxfadexx1200

xxfadexx1200

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 14 Dec 2014 - 2:31

:she sighed: "Spinekit, they are no longer with us anymore," she mewed softly, looking down at her paws.

Back to top Go down
jammer65020

jammer65020

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 14 Dec 2014 - 3:51

"W-what do you mean of course they are! Remember what you told me always think positive!" Spinekit yowled. Cry
Back to top Go down
xxfadexx1200

xxfadexx1200

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySat 10 Jan 2015 - 16:39

"Spinekit they aren't i was there when it happened,"Fadekit mewed under her breath.

Back to top Go down
jammer65020

jammer65020

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 19:23

o.o whaaaa?
what happened then!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
xxfadexx1200

xxfadexx1200

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 19:32

she looked down at her mitts "Well,"she started "mother was carrying me and you threw the forest, she was a rouge when she had me. Out of nowhere a cat barreled into her knocking me and you out of her jaws. You were to young remember I guess. She told me to carry you to the nearest clan, but I refused. Once the cat locked its jaws around her neck I knew it was over so I darted off to the nearest clan, the clan we are in now" she meowed finishing.

Back to top Go down
jammer65020

jammer65020

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 19:36

...IM never talking to you again... you should have told me before.... Spinekit hissed. "races off to the outskirts of the clan."
Back to top Go down
xxfadexx1200

xxfadexx1200

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 19:43

she darted off after her. Once she caught up to her she pinned her down limply after running to fast. "Who do you think you are to not talk to me ever again, im your sister!" she snapped. "Just because I didn't tell you before gives you no reason to dart off into the middle of the clearing just to get pinned by your own sister and get a talking to!" She snapped again.

Back to top Go down
jammer65020

jammer65020

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only EmptySun 18 Jan 2015 - 19:48

"Spinekit yowled." "How can I even trust you I cant even tell if you're hiding anything else from me!" Angry Hamu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spinekit and me only   spinekit and me only Empty

Back to top Go down

spinekit and me only
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: